Every curve. Every view. Every single space - completely reimagined. Get ready for the all-renewed Norwegian Spirit, sailing to the gorgeous Greek Isles and Turkey starting April 2020. Our most extensive ship renovation ever, harmonized to offer the best of Norwegian Cruise Line's exceptional fleet. Every stateroom modernized. Every bar and lounge redesigned. Every dining experience elevated, featuring our new fine Italian restaurant Onda by Scarpetta. So, immerse yourself in a life-changing journey that begins the moment you step aboard.
Completely Reimagined Staterooms
Experience all that the world has to offer during the day and stretch out in style at night. Every single stateroom has been renovated with the world traveller in mind. Enjoy contemporary design inspired by our newest, most sophisticated ships. Live it up as you wind down.
Inside cabins: 14 m2
- Sail away Inside Deck 4: Experience stylish comfort with everything you need inside. Smart and stylish appointments include a TV, sitting area and more.
- Inside Decks 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 & 11: Inside Staterooms are the most affordable way for you to cruise. With room for up to four, you'll have two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and additional bedding to accommodate two more.
- Family Inside Deck 10 & 11: The Family Inside Staterooms are a great and affordable way for you to bring the whole family along. With room for up to four, you'll have two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and additional bedding to accommodate two more. Plus you'll have access to all kinds of amenities in addition to being located close to the kids' areas, room service and so much more.
Ocean view cabins: 16 m2
- Sail Away Oceanview Deck 4: guarantees an Oceanview stateroom but may be fully obstructed, partially obstructed, porthole or picture window. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
- Oceanview Deck 4, 5 or 6: have room for up to three guests, with two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and a pull down bed in some to accommodate one more. You'll also have a porthole to enjoy an amazing view.
- Oceanview with Picture Window Deck 5, 6, 8 or 9: located on a higher deck, can accommodate up to three guests and come with two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and additional bedding to accommodate one more. You'll also have a big picture window to enjoy the amazing view.
- Deluxe Oceanview Deck : These staterooms can accommodate up to three guests. They include two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed, additional bedding to sleep one additional guest and a big picture window for you to admire the view from.