Like the other ships in the PONANT EXPLORERS series, Le Bellot has been designed to provide absolute comfort to its passengers, even in the heart of the most remote regions of the world.
Sleek lines, state-of-the-art equipment , refined design, both cozy and friendly atmosphere, a small number of cabins contribute to the modernity of the Bellot , unique in the cruise market.
- Length 131 m
- Width 18 m
- Draught 4.7 m
- Average cruising speed 13.5 knots
- Ice class 1 C
- Classification Bureau Veritas
- Flag French
- Number of passenger decks 5
- Number of passengers up to 184
- Crew members 112
- Rough measure 9,976 UMS
- electric motors 2 X 2000 KW
- Installed electrical power 6,400 KW
- Construction Vard Sovik, Norway
A warm and contemporary design
Each of the 92 cabins and suites at the Bellot is equipped with private balconies or terraces.
Like the other spaces of the ship, they were designed to offer an exceptional opening to the outside . Brightness, understated luxury, ethnic notes, contemporary design and unparalleled comfort complete the travel experience.
- Individual air conditioning
- One double bed or two single beds depending on the cabin, possibility of communicating cabins (children welcome)
- Mini bar
- Flat screen TV, satellite TV channels
- Videos on demand
- Bose ™ Bluetooth speaker
- Desk with writing paper
- Electronic safe
- Selection of Hermès® bath products
- Dressing table and hair dryer
- Direct satellite telephone line
- 110/220 volt installation
- 24 hour room service
- Free unlimited wifi internet access