Named after the founder of CroisiEurope, the MS Gérard Schmitter sails on the Rhine and the Danube, to meet the many wonders offered by these two romantic rivers.
The MS Gérard Schmitter is an intimate-sized Premium ship, measuring 110m long and 11.40m wide. It can accommodate 174 passengers, in 87 cabins spread over three decks. The size of each cabin is 13.50m2, offering amenities and providing guests with all the comforts they need during their stay.
Decorated in subtle chocolate brown shades, combined with glimpses of rosy-lilac, gives the ship a welcoming atmosphere. The decoration, created by Maria Rosa Rosello, pays tribute to the founder of CroisiEurope, who liked to paint delicate and flowery designs. Located on the middle deck, the restaurant, where all meals are served during the cruise, offers delicate cuisine in a refined setting, where large windows allow guests to fully enjoy the panorama.
On this same deck is also the lounge / bar with a dance floor, while on the sun deck, an ideal place to relax and admire the landscapes, passengers can enjoy comfortable sunloungers, as well as a large shaded area.
- Number of cabins : 87 cabins
- Length : 110 meters
- Width : 11.40 meters
- Year of construction : 2012
- Numbers of passengers : 174
- Type : FLUVIAL
- UPPER DECK:41 CABINS with French balconies, large panoramic windows
- MIDDLE DECK: 21 CABINS with high sliding windows
- MAIN DECK: 25 CABINS with high windows
- Telephone (for internal calls only)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Independent air-conditioning
- Electricity 220V
Please note that there is no laundry service on board the ship.