- Year built : 1980, renovated in 2009
- Speed : 16 mph - 3830 metric tons
- Length : 443 ft.
- Width : 55 ft.
- Number of cabins : 106 Passengers : 212 Electricity : 220V
- Onboard services : 1 restaurant, 3 bars including 1 outside, elevator, conference room, musical lounge, gift shop, laundry service, medical room, several decks to stroll around on including a sun deck with chaise lounges.
- Activities : classical and romantic Russian musical performances, conferences, Russian lessons, dancing and Russian cooking classes, books and board games, Russian nesting-doll painting class.
All cabins are exterior and include a scenic window, two beds that can be joined together (in some cabins), a private bathroom with shower, air conditioning, TV, radio, fridge, hair dryer, and safe.
- Standard without balcony : 39 sq. ft.
- Standard with balcony : 41 sq. ft.
- Deluxe cabin without balcony :62 sq. ft.
- Junior Suite without balcony : 72 sq. ft.
- Deluxe cabin with balcony : 52 feet
- Bolshoi Suite with balcony : 62 sq. ft.
- Marinski Suite with balcony : 69 sq. ft.
- Hermitage Suite with balcony : 62 sq. ft.
- Imperial Suite with panoramic balcony : 98 sq. ft., double bed, sofa, 2 armchairs
- Sun Deck : 18 cabins
- Lifeboat Deck : 26 cabins
- Upper Deck : 40 cabins
- Main Deck : 22 cabins