- Beautifully located along one of the last remote creeks on the island, Club Med Albion Villas welcomes guests into a world of supreme refinement.
- Our only 5 Trident Resort offers rooms inspired by the rich cultural mix specific to Mauritius. Relax on the Mauritian veranda, the ideal spot for sharing magical moments with family and friends.
- The idyllic natural setting is enhanced by the sublime decor and the Resort's top-end comfort is perfectly reflected in its beautifully spacious rooms.
- The Resort is entirely devoted to fulfilling its guests' desires and offers discreet, personal service in its swimming areas, bars and "Table Gourmet" restaurants.
Nestling between luxuriant mountains and a turquoise sea, 23 Villas are scattered throughout the magnificent Resort.
Two Bedroom Villas – Garden view or Sea view
Three Bedroom Villas –Garden view or Sea view
Four Bedroom Villas – Sea view
NEW Yoga experience:
Trendy & Zen sport experience delivered in beautiful spots of the resort. Dedicated G.O trained by a certified partner Heberson Oliveira.
NEW «Slow Classics»
Classical concerts with modern twist in unexpected& emblematic places of the resort Performances between 15th of June & 15th of September
Main swimming pool
In the centre of the Resort, this freshwater overflow pool, with view over the lagoon, is ideally located between the general buffet restaurant and the main bar.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Take advantage of the catering services provided in your Villa. A butler will prepare your breakfast and afternoon tea, and you may book your own personal chef to provide lunch or dinner in your Villa*. Room service* is available, and you may have your food shopping delivered to the Villa*. You are also free to eat and drink at the bars and restaurants at La Plantation d'Albion Club Med Resort.
- La Distillerie Main Restaurant:
The perfect setting for lunch or dinner at our La Plantation d'Albion Resort. Choose between the two terraces - open air or covered - and two upstairs dining areas with a magnificent view over the sea or lagoon. The Distillerie is conveniently located near the main swimming pool.This is a non-smoking restaurant.
- In the Resort: Albion Beach
You can't beat the experience of enjoying the gentle pace of Mauritian life on the Resort's beach where you can relax on big colourful cushions under boho parasols. Faratas, a sort of Mauritian wrap, buddha bowls and falafel make up the colourful healthy menu. Don't forget to keep yourself hydrated. Detox water, fresh fruit juices and cocktails are on the menu.
- Le Phare Specialty Restaurant:
Indulge in late breakfast or lunch in this restaurant specialising in local delicacies, in a heavenly setting just a few yards from the ocean.
Enjoy the subtle and exotic taste of typically Asian dishes, with the delicate flavours of vanilla and curry.
- In the Club Med Resort: the Beach bar
Whether taking a break from watersports or a sunbathing session, this stylish beach bar provides the perfect setting to enjoy your favourite drink in tropical paradise.
The Villa's mini-bar offers you an assortment of soft drinks, as well as wine and savoury and sweet snacks. Champagne is served by your butler in the Villa from 6 p.m. in the evening. An a la carte aperitif service is also available at any time of the day. Ask the butler for the menu and the bar attendant will serve you cocktails, wines or Champagne and snacks.
With a warm and inviting ambience and great location, this bar offers the perfect atmosphere to enjoy your favourite drink. Relax on stylish wicker furniture in the evening with romantic lighting over the lagoon.
With its rustic-chic décor, this relaxed bar offers the perfect atmosphere when taking a break from the pool or enjoying a pre-dinner cocktail. Cigar humidors are available at extra cost, and smoking is permitted on the terrace.