- Nestling in Bonefish Bay, Club Med Columbus Island has a great array of exotic works of art.
- Explore the fabulous underwater world, glide over the crystal clear waters of the bay, and enjoy a divine massage alongside the ocean waves.
- Relax in the precious jewel in the Bahaman archipelago, dedicated to the conquest of new pleasures.
- Place your foot where Christopher Columbus did over 500 years ago, on a white sand Caribbean beach on the remote island of San Salvador.
The resort is composed of 216 colorful rooms in colonial-style bungalows located in tranquil locations.
Relax in this haven of tranquility, in harmony with the beauty of your surroundings.
Surface: 30 m²
This room offers you tranquility and a fine view of the sea and the Resort gardens.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Surface: 30 m² - 30 m²
- Christopher’s (main restaurant):
Looking out over the sea and pool, this spacious, colonial-style restaurant is open for all meals. You can sit back and admire the sea and the Resort's grandiose setting from the fine terrace.
- The Watlings (specialty restaurant):
Slightly off-centre, on the first floor of the Scuba Centre, this restaurant has a magnificent sea view. In the evenings, international specialities, with waiter service, or "A la Carte"* dining including lobster and fine wines.
With its panoramic sea view, this sea bar has its terrace on stilts and is open all day long. Snacks served all day.
On the ground floor of the Scuba Diving Centre, this bar offers you two different atmospheres during the day, enjoys the magnificent view over the sea, a perfect place to admire the fabulous sunsets. During the night, experience Club Med evening entertainment with its nightclub.