- Perched on a red clifftop in the south of the country, Da Balaia Club Med looks out over the Atlantic Ocean.
- A great destination for a wellness experience for families and couples.
- The Resort's new look enhances the experience of total well-being.
- Emphasis on relaxation and fun, with a brand new lounge round the swimming pool
- Golf enthusiasts can make the most of new services dedicated to their needs: "the Golfer's Concierge Service" and the "Golf Workshop" area.
The Resort has 389 rooms divided between 3 buildings connected by glass walkways. The first building is facing the swimming pool, the second one is next to the Golf Club house, and the third one is located close to the tennis courts.
The Club Rooms have furnished terraces, with a panoramic view over the sea or gardens.
Surface: 58 m²
Spacious and elegant Deluxe Rooms with generous comfort and a pleasant, furnished terrace.
Surface: 50 m² - 50 m²
A spacious and elegant Suite with furnished terrace, where you can savor top class comfort with view over the gardens, or treat yourself to a unique, exclusive Sea View Suite in the heart of the Resort with a panoramic sea view from your balcony.
Surface: 42 m² - 61 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Golf Academy (pitch & putt)
- Archery Academy
- Flying Trapeze Academy
- Tennis Academy
- Fitness Academy
New: Flying trapeze and circus activities
- Beginners and advanced participants alike can enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions
- Quality teaching by G.Os trained in their discipline
- Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week
- Full equipment for each age group and level of skill
A place to enjoy golf in idyllic conditions
A spectacular renowned golf courses in Europe less than an hour from the Resort, partially located on cliff-top overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- 3 green fees package : Vilamoura Old Course, Pinhal and Millenium (transport included)
- Bucket of practice balls
- Green fees for 9 holes
- The Balaïa (main restaurant):
Have your dinner with a view over the ocean and swimming pool from the terrace of the main restaurant.
- The Vasco de Gamma (specialty restaurant):
Relax in the cosy lounge atmosphere of this specialty restaurant.
Located inside the hotel, this cosy bar is the ideal place to relax with friends and family between two activities or at the end of your day's activities, in the early evening.
Open all day and sometimes in the evening, the Faleisa is located near the pool, in the heart of the Resort.