- Situated on the Mediterranean, not far from Antayla, this adults-only Resort is nestled between the beach and glorious Mount Taurus.
- Waterskiing and wakeboarding are the star watersports at Club Med Kemer, along with windsurfing.
- This Resort's festive spirit and night life are an essential part of its character, while tennis and fitness will keep you on your toes.
- Discover the sites, culture and gastronomy of Turkey with this this Club Med's gourmet dining
- Enjoy a sheltered bay with charming creeks flowing into the turquoise sea, by the flower-clad slopes of the Taurus Mountains.
The Resort has 462 club rooms, all in bungalows, located in two different zones:
- The Resort Centre
- And the Pine wood (Pinède).
All the bungalows are small, white, Mediterranean-style buildings with one upper storey.
The acccmodations are located in the centre of the village: close to the activities, the main restaurant and the bar.
the resort has 2 swimming pools:
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Main swimming pool
- swimming pool
It's the ideal place for a meal with friends or family. The buffet serves delicious international cuisine and the restaurant's open design means you can lunch or dine in true holiday style.
The Pinède, right by the beach, is perfect for an intimate dinner of Turkish specialities with family or friends. It serves late breakfast and lunch during the daytime.
Club Med Kemer is the ultimate relaxing retreat. Its subtle design blends into the natural surroundings and invites a feeling of peace and serenity.
This relaxed, laid back spot serves great drinks and light snacks during the day and evening.
Choose from the great selection of cocktails and dance the night away in this unique spot by the sea and under the stars.