- Mauritius, located in the heart of the Indian Ocean, is an island of beauty.
- Lining a long white beach, the Resort provides an idyllic setting for families to share special moments. Welcoming and comfortable, the elegant bungalows boast contemporary decor.
- During the day, children can let off steam with their G.O®s in a new space dedicated to the wonders of the Indian Ocean.
- Parents can make the most of their freedom by enjoying the peace and tranquility of the Wellness Space or playing their favorite sport.
The Resort has 394 rooms, bungalows only; The surrounding nature has inspired the decor to give a pristine modern setting comprising stylish exotic materials and a mixture of woods.
Rooms are located in the heart of a 19 hectare tropical garden alongside a white sandy beach on the Indian Ocean.
The Club Room has a wonderful view of the gardens. Available with an interconnecting room or with a Sea View, offering an enchanting view of the waves and a place to relax in between dips in the sea.
Surface: 28 m² - 35 m²
The most beautiful room in the Resort, situated on the ground or first floor of the bungalows, facing the sea. Vast and comfortable, stylishly decorated. Additional options include interconnecting rooms with a lounge area and a dressing room.
Surface: 43 m² - 43 m²
These Suites have a bedroom and separate lounge, with a panoramic sea view and a furnished terrace.
Surface: 62 m² - 62 m²
This resort has 4 swimming pools:
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Main pool
- Kids' pool at the Mini Club
- Family pool with water games (NEW)
- Zen pool for adults (NEW)
At practically any time of day there are delicious treats in store: a late breakfast, a lingering lunch with a view of the clear waters of the Indian Ocean or sweet and savoury snacks for when you get peckish in the afternoon.
In the evening, you can make a reservation and enjoy dinner with table service. Let us guide you through the rich and varied local cuisines, with grilled fish specialities and barbecued meat delicacies.
You will be able to experience our new look, blending the tropical and the contemporary with flashes of colour.
We also have new rooms with a range of ambiances, from family-oriented to a more grown-up feel, so you can enjoy special moments with your loved ones.
If you would like to prepare food for small children, the Baby Corner has the facilities you need.
In a friendly decor ideal for romantic cocktails at the end of the day, this bar is open all day and part of the night. Lounge ambience for evenings.
- Blue Alma Gourmet Lounge Bar (NEW)
Visit this beach bar and enjoy its relaxed atmosphere with the sand between your toes. In the evenings, the atmosphere changes and it becomes a magical setting for an aperitif with family or friends.
This bar in the adults-only Zen Space will be offering a whole range of drinks focussed on wellbeing: fresh fruit smoothies, homemade iced teas, hot drinks and soft drinks that you can enjoy all day long.
As evening draws in, why not mix things up and savour a glass of wine in peace as you watch the sun set over the sea.