- In a setting of mountain streams and lakes, on the edge of a forest of larch and spruce trees, the Club Med Peisey-Vallandry Resort embodies the authenticity of France’s Savoy region.
- A "hamlet" of typical chalets combining traditional materials with the elegance of contemporary design.
- Discover a refined luxury with the excellence of the cuisine and sublime well-being in CARITA Spa at Club Med haven of beauty and relaxation.
0n the doorstep of the Vanoise national park, in France's Savoie region, this new Club Med Resort offers every amenity so you can enjoy the best the mountains have to offer in a magnificent, natural environment. The resort has 284 rooms divided as following:
A comfortable and elegant room with lounge area, an ideal choice for families.
Surface30 m² - 33 m²
A spacious and elegant room with generous comfort, ideal for relaxing after a long walk.
Surface30 m² - 30 m²
Facing Mont Blanc, the Suites are the most beautiful rooms in the Resort, with their view of Mont Blanc and the valley and furnished balcony.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Surface60 m² - 60 m²
- La Vanoise Main Restaurant:
Located on the first floor of the Resort, this restaurant overlooks the ski slopes.
- The Pierra Menta Specialty Restaurant:
This fantastic restaurant serves mountain specialities such as fondue and pierrade.
Possibility to stop for lunch at Club Med La Plagne 2100 (subject to availability).
- L’aiguille Grive Main Bar
This spacious bar has a large terrace with panoramic views, a small cosy lounge decorated in warm colours, a dance floor and more.
This bar serves a wide selection of cocktails, for romantic moments or to enjoy with friends.