- Spread along 25 hectares of tropical forest, Club Med Phuket is a paradise for relaxation and exploration.
- Dive into Thai culture at this all-inclusive family resort in Phuket and immerse yourself in the sounds, sights and scents of Thailand.
- Take to the ring for a Muay-Thai boxing lesson or don your chef’s hat and learn the art of Thai cuisine.
- Explore majestic Buddhist temples or watch enchanting dancers in traditional costume.
- See your kids fly on our trapeze or relax in our adults-only zen pool.
- At Club Med Phuket, you’ll discover why Thailand is called the “Land of a Thousand Smiles.”
Glancing out of your window, the elegant palm trees in the garden catch your eye. Your room is in one of a profusion of little 3 and 4 storey colonial-style bungalows. Inside, the decor evokes traditional Thai styles, using exotic wood and popular colour combinations.
These spacious rooms are on the ground or upper floors, overlooking the lush garden. Ideal for a couple, they can also fit an additional child under the age of 12. The specially chosen wood adds to the Thai charm.
Surface: 26 m² - 30 m²
On the ground or upper floors, Deluxe rooms include either a balcony or a terrace. There’s plenty of space, including a walk-in wardrobe. Exotic wood predominates, complemented by the warm tones of the red and gold fabrics.
Surface: 30 m² - 34 m²
On the 2nd floor with a view out over the gardens, the Suite has a living room with a large furnished terrace and an elegantly decorated and sophisticated bedroom. Wait until you see the canopied bed.
Surface74 m² - 74 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The Mamuang (main restaurant):
In this renovated main restaurant, you can choose from a wide variety of international dishes and local culinary delights. Enjoy Thailand's delightful climate from the spacious terrace with a wonderful view of the Resort.
- Chu-da (new specialty restaurant):
A new specialty restaurant to taste all the delicious meals from Thailand. Generously inspired by the Thai lanterns. Open for late lunch and à la carte dinner, it will create an unforgettable experience for. The table-service restaurant overlooks the quiet pool and offers a direct view to the ocean.
From morning coffee to after show drinks, meet up any time at The Sanook bar on Phuket island. Gather at our centrally located, perfect poolside meeting point, and toast to days of unforgettable experiences in vibrant Phuket.
Cool off with a refreshing drink at the relaxing poolside Zen Bar located near the adult-reserved pool. Take a break from days on our sunny Phuket beaches or island-hopping excursions, and be completely at ease at this intimate, quiet escape.