- Discover the beauty of France's Savoie region and the wealth of culture it has to offer.
- Nestled in a forest views into the Tarentaise Valley and just a stone's throw from the Arc 1600 historic resort in a protected natural setting, it is the perfect place for a holiday that enriches and re-energises whether you come with your family, your friends or your partner.
- Explore the plants and wildlife, cultivate wellness and relaxation and make memories together for a holiday that is truly special.
The curves of the building echo those of the mountain at this modern hotel. The rooms continue the cosy, contemporary feel. Traditional mountain styles have been given a modern makeover, with "trompe l’oeil"pines and funky pink and yellow tartans. Only the view over the Tarentaise valley is the same as it ever was.
Cosy and comfortable rooms with a resolutely modern design that revisits the traditional codes of mountain decoration, in yellow or pink version. The bathroom is fully equipped and includes a bathtub for you to relax. And to enjoy even more the stunning views, soak into the sun and breathe the fresh mountain air, choose a room with a balcony.
Spacious, cosy and comfortable, our Deluxe Room offer you well-being and intimacy. In the room, enjoy the comfort of our king size beds. In the bathroom, a bathtub will make you choose between a relaxing bath and a rejuvenating shower. Outside, a balcony will allow you to admire the view, soak in the sun and breathe mountain fresh air.
- Exclusive Collection Space:
Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate living room : the refined 69,5m2 Suites will offer you the ultimate comfort experience. Nestled at the top of the Resort, they will offer you from their balconies the best views over the Tarentaise valley. You will also enjoy the exclusive, high-end services only for guests staying in Suites : welcome lounge with Champagne served by the glass from 6 pm, room service, conciergerie, terrace with a hot tub and a panoramic view over the valley.
- Vast spaces for relaxation within the resort, modern design, Jacuzzi with 360°panoramic view (5T), detox & yoga hikes, healthy food, trendy sports offer.
- Featuring electric biking & yoga / TRX yoga in the all-inclusive
The first Zen Lounge dedicated to adults:
A unique place for relaxation For adults to enjoy a calm and quiet atmosphere during their stay (18 yo+)
NEW Yoga experience:
Trendy & Zen sport experience delivered in beautiful spots of the resort. Dedicated G.O trained by a certified partner Heberson Oliveira.
NEW «Slow Classics»
Classical concerts with modern twist in unexpected& emblematic places of the resort Performances between 15th of June & 15th of September
- The Chatel: 18 holes of 5497 m (par 70)
- The Beauchet: 9 holes of 1045 m (par 27)
Cinq Mondes is a SPA PARTNER OF 600M²
Indoor and Outdoor swimming pools with Hammam and Jaccuzi
RESTAURANTS & BARS
The Gourmet Lounge, located at an altitude of 1790m, will offer you an exclusive gourmet experience in an intimate atmosphere with a panoramic view over the valley.
With its subtle blend of authenticity and contemporary spirit, the warm decor provides the ideal backdrop for great local produce.
The restaurant's wine cellar* has a host of surprises in store; the wine waiter will help you choose the perfect wine to accompany your meal.
The main restaurant is named after the historical name of Arc 1600 to celebrate its pioneer and avant-gardiste spirit. It will seduce you with its various ambiances and refined buffets.
- Family Experience Restaurant
This new family restaurant allows kids to invite their parents to share dinner. In this astonishing concept full of surprises, parents and children share real moments of family happiness. The experience is fully interactive ! The restaurant serves lunch exclusively for Petit Club Med and Mini Club Med participants.
The bar is named after a typical tree of the region : the Arolla pine. At the heart of the animation of the Resort, this lounge bar welcomes you into a warm and friendly, festive ambience.
* At extra charge