- Sitting proudly in the centre of a golf green, Club Med Vittel Golf Ermitage is a majestic Art Deco-style hotel sheltered by the hundred-year-old trees of the Vosges.
- This all-inclusive golf resort in France has a golfing school, driving range, putting green and access to both the Mont-Saint-Jean and Ile Verte 18-hole golf courses.
- When you’re not teeing-up, relax in our spa or go horse riding at our neighbouring racecourse.
- Climb our grand double staircase, applaud the golfers from our terrace overlooking the green and dine in our elegant restaurants for a golfing holiday of a lifetime.
A grand 1930s country house, surrounded by the manicured natural beauty of its own golf course. A serene panorama punctuated only by squirrels hopping by. The elegant rooms are the jewel in the crown of this sophisticated retreat. Luxury materials, art deco styling and a cosy atmosphere: they don’t build them like this anymore.
This art deco room is ideal for couples looking for elegant and sophisticated accommodation. The materials, colours and use of space are cleverly combined to make things feel cosy.
Surface: 16 m² - 54 m²
This spacious room with view over the ground or the golf course, has a living room, and shades of aubergine and anise green paired with velvety materials create a cosy feel.
Surface: 50 m² - 63 m²
The view over the 18th hole from the large terrace is utterly charming. Aubergine and anise green decor sets off the art deco furniture perfectly. This voluminous suite covers 70 m2, including a separate living room.
Surface70 m² - 70 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Main Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
Just relax, unwind, and let our waiters take care of you. And when the weather is fine, you can enjoy your meal on the terrace with panoramic views.
- The Lorraine and The Colonnes
With its three majestic dining rooms serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this is a restaurant for memorable meals of international cusine and specialities from the buffet.
With stunning views of the greens, The Ermitage is a superb spot for enjoying a relaxing drink in one of its cosily elegant lounges.
The Art Deco setting of the sophisticated Charleston Bar in this golfer's paradise goes perfectly with cocktails and champagne.
A great place to enjoy a drink with spacious lounges and soft lighting providing a warm and intimate setting.
Enjoy a quiet drink at the Derby, with its elegantly traditional pub style.
- Swimming pool bar - Vittel le Parc
In the middle of the Vittel gardens, this friendly bar welcomes you during the day when you need a break for refreshments.