About Adana & Mersin
Adana, Turkey's fourth largest city, is the centre of the Cukurova region, which steadily progresses in the agricultural and industrial sectors. Modern Adana consists of two quite separate sections: cramped old city centre and newer, mostly high-rise suburbs overlooking the Seyhan dam to north of the old centre, usually called Kuzey Adana or Yeni Adana.
It is very easy and enjoyable to walk around city centre. You can also walk in the Adana Merkez Park (Adana Central Park).
Mersin is a city of long beaches and enchanting inlets with the Taurus Mountains rising immediately behind them. Mersin is one of the important ports of the Mediterranean and a center of maritime commerce, just as it was during ancient times. The plains of this sun-kissed city are resplendent with some of the best lemon and orange groves in Turkey and its countless vineyards curl up into the low foothills of the mountains. The center of the town is, however, in complete contrast, with very orderly streets filled with modern buildings laid out on a grid plan.
What to do in Adana:
- Driving by the lake and seeing the beautiful view is one of the things you can do while in Adana. Locals like spending the evening drinking beer by the lake.
- Visit ancient cities around Adana, such as Magarsus, Ayas, Commana, Castabala, and Misis.
- Going to Akyatan Lagoon or Kapuzbasi Waterfall.
- Swimming (in Karataş on the Mediterranean coast, south of Adana).
- Going to Aqualand (wave pool, lazy river and various slides).
What to do in Mersin
- Explore the historical places of Mersin: Mersin Grand Mosque, Mugdat Mosque, Catholic Church of Mersin etc…
- Walk on the Antic Road, constructed in the Roman Period.
- Take a promenade in Ataturk Park.
- Mounted excursion in an ambient within nature at mounted sports club.
- Enjoy a dinner or lunch on Mersin Marina where you can find a wide choice of all type of restaurants.
Adana has four malls (Optimum, Galleria, M1 and Carrefour). Optimum Outlet and M1 Shopping Centre are the largest. Optimum was opened in mid 2011 and is the newest. M1 and Optimum share many of the same stores where you can find almost all of the world class brands.
you can explore downtown Adana by walking.
Mersin has 4 Malls (Forum, Marina, Kippa and Citinkaya)
Forum Mall is the biggest one in Mersin and share many of the same stores where you can find almost all of the world class brands along to local brands.
You can enjoy your long walk on The Mersin Marina and end it by a shopping in Marina Mall.
Half day City tour in Mersin, Tarsus & “Ahl el Kahf”. And the possibility of combining Adana & Mersin with Cappadocia.
Extension to Istanbul
- Starting $95 for 2 days/1 night
- Starting $120 for 3 days/2 nights
- Starting $145 for 4 days/3 nights
- Air ticket Adana/Istanbul/Adana with Pegasus Airlines.
- Hotel accommodation on B/B.
- Travel insurance.
For more information about the extention prices and details, click here