- Perfectly located on Morocco’s Mediterranean coast, the Club Med Yasmina offers an unforgettable panorama over vast blue horizons.
- The Resort abuts a lush green hill and cascades down to a fine sandy beach. The guest rooms enjoy beautiful views of the water and are dotted across 17 hectares of flowering gardens.
- The Mediterranean Sea is the Resort’s very own playground. Whether you set out on kayaks, sailboats, or paddleboards, the gentle waves will set the pace for your day.
- As Club Med’s only waterfront Moroccan Resort, Yasmina offers a superb beach experience. The vast stretches of fine golden sand are the backdrop for a trip that meets any desire: stretch out on a comfortable daybed for an afternoon of lounging, stop by the beach bar for a fun time, or even go horseback riding at sunset for the dream way to end your day.
- The icing on the cake is the incredible waterfront restaurant where you can eat with your toes in the sand or on a shady terrace.
- Enjoy a complete cultural immersion in the region, either at the Resort itself or with a varied slate of excursions.
Fountains, pools, bougainvillea and laurel bushes make for a majestic setting. The light colours of the buildings emphasise the elegant natural surroundings and the golden sand of the extensive beach. The rooms are split into 4 modern buildings, Altaïr, Andalou, Yasmina and Sultana. North African charm fills the Resort.
The Resort has four hotels:
- Yasmina, entirely redesigned
- Andalous, located near the new Club Med Spa* by CINQ MONDES
- Sultana, ideally located on the seafront
From your balcony you can enjoy views of the sea. The simple, functional room is perfectly suited to two people.
Surface: 24 m²
you may want to opt for a Superior Room with Sea or Garden View.
Surface: 24 m² - 40 m²
A spacious, elegantly decorated room. Relax while looking out to sea from the lounge area or large furnished balcony.
Surface: 30 m² - 40 m²
These comfortable and elegant Suites have a bedroom and lounge decorated in warm Moroccan colors, and a wonderful sea view.
Surface: 55 m² - 55 m²
Golf, Tennis & Flying trapeze Academies.
Supervised by qualified G.O®s with group classes for all levels, 6 days a week with full equipment provided.
- Golf private lessons* may be taken.
- 11 clay courts for the Tennis Academy.
Main swimming pool:
New pool located on the beach between the restaurant and bar, this overflow pool facing the sea is the ideal place to meet up.
In the Altaïr building, in a calm area & equipped with deckchairs, parasols and showers. Min depth: 0.50m & max depth: 2.30m
Located within the Mini Club Med® area, this pool is open to children during the Mini Club opening hours.
Initiation group lessons:
Aquadynamic, Club Med fitness, Pilates, Sailing.
Beach soccer, Beach volleyball, Cardio / weights room, Kayak, Mini-football.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Perfect for enjoying the delightful Moroccan climate, the large main restaurant at Yasmina welcomes you throughout the day to dine on its beautiful covered terrace. Serving aromatic local cuisine and a wide selection of international dishes, there'll be something for everyone, from breakfast through to dinner.
This is a unique dining experience – large Berber-style tents right on the beach provide shady refuge from the generous Moroccan sun. Open from lunch time, booking is required for the evening, The Gibraltar serves delicious Moroccan specialities in a magical setting at the waters edge. Breakfast for the rooms in the Sultana building only.
Spend time with friends and family at the main bar, in the centre of the Resort. The lounge ambience is perfect for a cosy chat over the events of the day.
Let the Altair bar staff look after you after a great day of sports and outdoor activities at the Resort. Try one of the cool cocktails from the extensive drinks menu and just chill.
In the heart of the Resort by the beach, the Deck is a great place to chill after an active day outdoors. Open all day for refreshing drinks and snacks.