- Nestled in a hollow of the Massif des Grandes Rousses, the Club Med Alpe d'Huez 4Ψ Resort has a large terrace and 18-metre pool that stretch out above the pastures of Huez and the Oisans Valleys.
- Biking paradise, yes, but there's more to it than that! L'Alpe d'Huez is youthful and sporty and popular with both fans of sport and new types of thrills, as well as lovers of nature, well-being, and large families.
- The Dauphiné is a delight for the eyes and the taste buds. Head off to explore its traditional architecture, its artisans and its local producers.
The Resort has 441 rooms, upscale and modern rooms with a local mountain design.
Surface: 23.3 – 37.7 sqm
Surface: 29 - 36,6 sqm + 6 - 7sqm balcony
Surface: 52,10sqm with 2 separate bedrooms for kids / parents and 2 bathrooms
School of Hiking:
- An ideal starting point to discover exceptional panoramas.
- Hiking all outings are led by trained guides.
- Mountain biking school led by expert instructors
- Each outing is grouped by skill level: Beginner, expert, advanced
- Bike equipped with a battery that gives a pedaling boost and helps bikers exert themselves.
- An activity adapted for the broader public that brings together all ages and physical conditions and allows non athletes to bike alongside more advanced bikers.
- A new activity for a Summer Mountain Resort, which is perfectly in line with the legendary cycling destination.
- it has become more and more popular in recent years. The Alps are the perfect place to experience it! Led by specialized guides. Activity offered in 100% of Club Med's resorts.
Golf (at extra cost):
- 9 hole compact golf. Course duration: 1h15. Green fee and driving range. Equipment hire available.
3 swimming pools:
- Pool outdoor
- Swimming pool
- Indoor Swimming pool（available from Aug. 1st 2020）
- A relaxing room for adults to relax and recharge their batteries (calm music, essential oils, meditation, yoga classes.. etc)
For more information, please check the "All Inclusive Vacation" section
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Les Alpages Gourmet Lounge
The Gourmet Lounge, will offer you an exclusive gourmet experience in an intimate atmosphere with a panoramic view over the valley.
The restaurant's wine cellar has a host of surprises in store; the wine waiter will help you choose the perfect wine to accompany your meal.
A la carte.
Panoramic views of the slopes and the valley from this restaurant with terrace that welcomes you with your family for all your meals. Boost energy and energy with varied buffets.
The main bar is the perfect place to recharge your batteries during a dynamic day on the slopes. Catch up with family and friends over midday snacks and drinks on the terrace, with stunning views over the valley.