- The feeling of being alone in the world amidst a picture-postcard landscape! At the heart of the Seychelles archipelago and a protected national marine park, the private island of Sainte Anne is home to a single and unique hotel: the Club Med Seychelles Eco-Resort.
- Adults and children will awaken their inner Robinson Crusoe on a holiday in total harmony with nature and where many of the activities are directly connected to the Indian Ocean and its sublimely beautiful scenery.
- Trekking, free diving, yoga for parents and children and glass-bottomed kayaks are just some of the pleasures that can be shared, all designed to promote well-being and induce happiness in every member of the family.
- The turquoise waters, white sandy beaches edged with rocks, hills covered in lush vegetation... paradise doesn't seem very far away here!
The design and the architecture have a single purpose: to enhance the natural environment and the beauty of the Seychelles!
Private pool, outdoor veranda, raw wood, terrace, local craftsmanship, tropical motifs... the 290 Rooms and Suites come in a wide variety of forms. The space and the layouts are generous to highlight the decor inspired by adventure and exoticism.
The combination of wood and botanical decorative details creates a jungle feel, perfectly suited to the uncluttered design of the room. The large picture windows open onto the natural surroundings so you can enjoy them fully from your terrace or balcony. The bathroom, separated by latticed wooden partitions, makes this room a bright space where it's easy to relax and reinvigorate yourself.
Experience life in the very middle of the natural environment. In the shade of the veranda, a typical feature of Creole architecture, you can relax and enjoy the gentle breeze of the islands. Located in the heart of tropical gardens, the ground floor bedroom offers a lovely terrace, a veranda and an outdoor shower. Indoors, the wood of the furniture goes perfectly with the tropical prints. The bathroom is also very spacious.
- Suite: Junior Suite with private pool, Family Suite with private pool
Welcome to this little piece of paradise. The large round sofa placed on the terrace really encourages travel and relaxation. Inside, the fuchsia colours, wood, local craftsmanship and designer lines of the furniture play an elegant role. The living room, bedroom and bathroom make up a large suite with a refined and easy-going atmosphere.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Main pool
- Family pool
- Zen pool
In the heart of the Zen zone, the harmony of soft colours and natural materials makes it the ideal place to sit down any time of day. From a late breakfast to a healthy lunch, with a grilled fish and fresh vegetables for example, you will find something to suit you, whatever the hour. In the evening, the refined atmosphere blends perfectly with the à la carte menu of Creole specialities.
In tribute to the turtle, the oldest inhabitant of the island, the areas of the main restaurant celebrate its first moments of life with 3 different atmospheres: the jungle, the beach and the sea. The area is separated into specific spaces to celebrate the culinary heritage, with special attention paid to Asia and India.
Enjoy the Zen atmosphere of the Beach Lounge bar during the day for a refreshing drink, or in the evening for a cocktail. The soft colours and the natural materials create an area in total harmony with the island.
Having a drink with your feet in the sand is one of the great pleasures of being on holiday! Located on the beach to the west of the Resort, the beach bar offers refreshments and cocktails throughout the day in a casual and non-conventional atmosphere. A spot where you will love to hang out.
The vibrant heart of the Resort, the bar is close to the pool and the theatre stage where everything happens, including shows, entertainment, concerts... There are also small lounges for a more cosy and intimate atmosphere. Hanging armchairs, colourful prints and grinning pop monkeys dotted around the places give them an air of relaxation and friendliness.