Why Civil Wedding in Adana
For the couple who want an intimate wedding, Civill marriage represents the best and easiest solution where you can simply get married alone or we can help you organize both the ceremony and the reception in a perfect place providing you all the facilities needed to make your day unforgettable.
- Get married in Adana where our Arab speaking team will assist you in all formalities
- 50 minutes travel time. One night/Two days program. Every Wednesday.
- Full services including legalizations, translation, certifications, Medical tests and reports, wedding ceremony, travel, etc….
- Registration of wedding at Lebanese Embassy in Ankara.
- Possibility to extend your stay as honeymoon in Cappadocia.
What to do in Adana:
- Driving by the lake and seeing the beautiful view is one of the things you can do while in Adana. Locals like spending the evening drinking beer by the lake.
- Visit ancient cities around Adana, such as Magarsus, Ayas, Commana, Castabala, and Misis.
- Going to Akyatan Lagoon or Kapuzbasi Waterfall.
- Swimming (in Karataş on the Mediterranean coast, south of Adana).
- Going to Aqualand (wave pool, lazy river and various slides).
Suggested Honeymoon in Cappadocia
Make your dream honeymoon come true in the magical land of Cappadocia. That's popularly known for its otherworldly beauty, it has a unique moon-like landscape and is home to fairy chimneys, magical hot-air balloons, underground cities, cave churches and charming hotels.