Why Civil Wedding in Adana
For the couple who want an intimate and simple wedding, Civil marriage is the ideal option. You can plan it whether you are alone or this a small number of guests.
We can handle everything for you, wedding formalities, the ceremony, the reception providing you all the facilities needed to make your day unforgettable.
Adana is the best place.
For your wedding in Adana, we will provide you the following services
- Our Arab speaking team will assist you in all formalities
- Full services including legalizations, translation, certifications, medical tests and reports, wedding ceremony, travel, etc….
- Registration of wedding at Lebanese Embassy in Ankara.
- We can provide special arrangement as bridal bouquet, floral decoration, photographer, cake, dinner at extra cost.
Rate per couple starting $1,550 including Two nights /Two days program and wedding services.
What to do in Adana:
- Driving by the lake and seeing the beautiful view is one of the things you can do while in Adana. Locals like spending the evening drinking beer by the lake.
- Visit ancient cities around Adana, such as Magarsus, Ayas, Commana, Castabala, and Misis.
- Going to Akyatan Lagoon or Kapuzbasi Waterfall.
- Swimming (in Karataş on the Mediterranean coast, south of Adana).
- Going to Aqualand (wave pool, lazy river and various slides).
Suggested Honeymoon in Cappadocia
Make your dream honeymoon come true in the magical land of Cappadocia. That's popularly known for its otherworldly beauty, it has a unique moon-like landscape and is home to fairy chimneys, magical hot-air balloons, underground cities, cave churches and charming hotels.