ACCOMMODATIONS IN THE CHALETS
- Luxuriate in the heart of one of the most beautiful mountain landscapes in the Alps with our plush chalet-apartments.
- These contemporary all-inclusive ski-in ski-out chalet-apartments in the Grand Massif ski area come with their own private fireplace and services, including priority booking at our restaurants and spa, breakfast room service and private space in the ski room.
- Kids will love our ski and snowboard lessons, while grown-ups can find the best pistes with our mountain guides. You’ll also enjoy access to our private lounge where you can enjoy champagne by the glass every day from 6pm.
Right on the slopes, our Chalet-Appartments offer breathtaking views over one of the most protected valleys in the Alps. Their contemporary design is a new twist on traditional mountain style and offers a unique comforting experience just a stone's throw from the adjacent 4T Resort.
Chalet 2 rooms:
- 80 - 85 sqm
- Acoomodates 1 to 5 persons: 4 pax +1 kid under 12 years of age
- Mountain View or Valley View
Chalet 3 rooms:
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- 98 - 104 sqm
- Accommodates 1 to 7 persons: 6 pax + 1 kid under 12 years of age
- Separate Living Room
- The catering offer in the Chalet-Apartments:
Continental breakfast is included - prepared and delivered each morning by the Chalet host.
One traditional mountain style dinner (fondue, raclette or 'hot box') is included during the week.
This restaurant with terrace welcomes you at all meal times for a range of international and local specialities.
Focus on health and wellness, with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, light dishes and gluten free.
Temporarily closed for breakfast.
For gourmet moments in an intimate atmosphere with a panoramic view over the mountains, this restaurant offers an exclusive "Gourmet Lounge" dining experience.
With its subtle blend of authenticity and contemporary spirit, the warm decor provides the ideal backdrop for great local produce.
And the restaurant's wine cellar (à la carte) has a host of surprises in store; the wine waiter will help you choose the perfect wine to accompany your meal.
Take a relaxing break beside the slopes and reveal in all this lounge bar has to offer as it welcomes you into a warm and friendly, festive ambience all day long. The lounge is perfect for a spot of après ski as the daybreaks.
Whether you prefer to enjoy the cosy indoor seating area or the stylish nuance terrace, you’ll surely be impressed with the stunning views of the mountains as you watch the sunset.