- With its bold architecture, Club Med La Plagne 2100 overlooks the Paradiski domain and offers guests easy ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes.
- Discover a warm and welcoming Resort that is perfect for families.
- In Savoie, in the heart of the Tarentaise Valley, 60km from Albertville.
- A modern, comfortable hotel where space predominates, with a large sun terrace offering views of the Mont Blanc, 2,100 m in altitude.
- Racing or gliding down 425 kms (265 miles) of runs, with the guidance of the French Ski School instructors.
Choose between 340 rooms with a façade in a harmonious blend of wood and metal.
A comfortable and elegant Club Room at La Plagne, available with connecting rooms.
Surface: 13 m² - 22 m²
Spacious deluxe rooms offering a generous level of comfort in an elegant atmosphere.
Surface: 36 m² - 36 m²
Facing the valley and with a furnished terrace, you can savour a luxury standard of comfort.
Surface: 52 m² - 52 m²
Restaurants & Bars
- La Morraine Main Restaurant:
This restaurant has a great view over the pistes and the valley. You’ll be able to find a wide range of sumptuous international and local dishes.
- Le Sérac Specialty Restaurant:
This warm and welcoming ground floor restaurant serves Savoyard dishes including fondue and pierrade.
Possibility to stop for lunch at Club Med Peisey-Vallandry (subject to availability).
In the centre of the Resort, on the first floor, this bar features a south-facing terrace and is open all day. Le Bobsleigh is the perfect place to relax.
From 11pm, this bar opens as the Resort nightclub.