- Club Med L’alpe d'Huez is a charming ski-in, ski-out Resort with direct access to the Glacier.
- Guests are invited to experience the thrills of superb skiing and the longest black slope in Europe.
- Skiing from your door to test your skills on the longest black run in Europe.
- Topping up your tan on the sunny south-facing slopes, as you ski downhill, snowboard or cross-country.
- Diving in the indoor pool or relaxing in the sauna.
The Resort has 441 rooms, upscale and modern rooms with a local mountain design.
Surface: 23.3 – 37.7 sqm
Surface: 29 - 36,6 sqm + 6 - 7sqm balcony
Surface: 52,10sqm with 2 separate bedrooms for kids / parents and 2 bathrooms
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Les Alpages Gourmet Lounge
The Gourmet Lounge, will offer you an exclusive gourmet experience in an intimate atmosphere with a panoramic view over the valley.
The restaurant's wine cellar has a host of surprises in store; the wine waiter will help you choose the perfect wine to accompany your meal.
A la carte.
Panoramic views of the slopes and the valley from this restaurant with terrace that welcomes you with your family for all your meals. Boost energy and energy with varied buffets.
The main bar is the perfect place to recharge your batteries during a dynamic day on the slopes. Catch up with family and friends over midday snacks and drinks on the terrace, with stunning views over the valley.
The alpine flora is at the heart of the warm design concept with its unique colors. The Gourmet Lounge is an all-day dining concept during the day and a lounge in the evening.