- In the heart of the liveliest part of Tignes, Val Claret, the new Resort is located 2,100 meters above sea level and combines everything you would expect from a holiday in the peaks French Alps.
- Whether you’re a thrill or emotion seeker, we have what you’re craving for. Exciting sports to enjoy in the domaine and among the surrounding lakes and glaciers.
- Outdoor activities and facilities dedicated to your wellbeing will help you recharge in a joyful, invigorating atmosphere which has been carefully crafted down to the last detail for everyone to enjoy.
- And when you’re done for the day, immerse yourself in the exquisite comfort of our Suites and take advantage of the services extensive offered in the Exclusive Collection Space.
Tignes Val Claret's rooms are divided between the main hotels, The Val Claret, and the Petit Claret, connected by a covered passageway. As for the rooms, they are divided as per below.
Wood and materials in colors that reference the mountain make for a harmonious space bedecked in Alpine tones. The dynamic energy continues with small dabs of color on the cushions and lighting.
Surface: 24 m²
A living space with comfortable chairs and a balcony make the Deluxe Room a truly cozy escape. Raw wood and warm tones confer a warm atmosphere.
Surface: 29 m²
- Suite - Club Med Exclusive Collection:
Perched at the heights of the resort, it offers breathtaking views of both the resort and the Grande Motte glacier. Comfortably seated in the exclusive Welcome Lounge, you can enjoy the exhilaration of the summits, a glass of champagne in hand, while enjoying the combined benefits of room and concierge services.
Surface: 50 m² - 70 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- 1 snowpark (2 easy and 1 expert)
- 1 downhill park (Tignes le Lac)
- Pala’Fou: a 3km sled trail (access from Tignes Le Lac via the Palafour lift)
- 1 cross-country skiing circuit (alongside the frozen lake that separates Val Claret and Tignes Le Lac)
- 1 Boardercross (access via the Col du Palet lift)
- Indoor pool
- Main Restaurant - Le Val Claret
A range of 4 spaces with different themes make up the main restaurant, which was designed to evoke a stroll through the mountains from the bottom of the valley to the “Lac”.
- Solstice, the Gourmet Lounge
The gourmet lounge pays tribute to St. Jean’s day and the local tradition dotting the mountains with little fires. The lighting here features a multitude of dancing little sparks that reference the glow of the restaurant’s fireplace. A wine cellar with original regional vintages and iconic French wines complete the picture. All Day Dining.
- The dynamic bar-lounge « Equinoxe »
The bar is divided into two atmospheres, one lively, close to the stage, the other quieter with a fireplace to enjoy the view of the summits.
Ephemeral bar, contemplative and festive terrace depending on the time of day with a view of the resort and the slopes.