- Immerse yourself in the majesty of rural China from the comfort of our stylish all-inclusive family resort. Club Med Guilin sits in Yuzi Paradise, an open-air museum home to over 100 contemporary sculptures.
- Explore traditional rice fields and mist-shrouded karsts. Exhilarate your senses with climbing, caving and cycling along the River Li. Or relax with Tai Chi, art workshops, spa treatments and Mahjong.
- Meanwhile, your children will find adventure in our kids clubs, trampoline park and splash zone. After a day of discovery, celebrate with Chinese noodles and sizzling Mongolian barbeque.
Contemporary artworks signed by famous artists are dotted throughout a garden in the heart of the karst mountains. In the heart of the Resort, the guest rooms are spread across 2 stylish contemporary hotels of 6 storeys each, with the majority found in the Courtyard building.
Rooms in the HOMA building are available from 12 years old.
Spread throughout the resort with a variety of views, facing either the garden, the countryside or the courtyard, these rooms are spacious and comfortable. The modern decor features on-trend designs.
Surface: 26 m² - 43 m².
These rooms are on the ground or upper floors, with plenty of space and facing the garden. Our designers have created a comfortable contemporary feel with modern facilities.
Surface: 42 m² - 50 m².
Spacious is something of an understatement. The bedroom, living room and terrace are all generously proportioned. The view of the karst mountains and the sunrise is charming, as is the modern decor.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Surface: 70 m² - 80 m².
The Lotus restaurant has a setting as beautiful as the flower it is named after. Experience the Zen feel of Chinese dining, complete with traditional turning table tops
- Main restaurant, "the Atelier":
Discover Chinese cuisine, with a choice of Sichuanese, Cantonese and Hainan regional dishes.
You'll never look at a noodle in the same way again after discovering the huge variety from all regions of China available at the Noodle Bar.
- The Mongolian Restaurant:
Located on the third floor of the Atelier, The Rooftop Restaurant has fantastic views over the sculpture park and majestic mountains beyond. Dine on divinely roasted meat at the Mongolian barbecue, or enjoy a Chinese fondue.
Located in the HOMA building, the Moon Bar has a quiet lounge area and a stunning, tree-lined outdoor terrace.
For lively entertainment in the centre of the Resort, take the family, loved ones, friends or partner for a game of Mah-jong or pool.
With pretty views over the Resort and gardens, the Poolside bar is the place to cool off in tranquil surroundings during pool opening hours.