- A ski holiday at Club Med's Grand Massif Samoëns Morillon Resort is the guarantee of an exceptional environment for an authentic ski-in ski-out mountain experience in the heart of the Grand Massif ski area.
- In a region renowned for its picturesque hamlets, the Club Med's contemporary Resort, with its fabulous panoramic view of the mountains, has been designed to blend in harmoniously with nature.
- Brand new Chalet-Apartments perched on the hillside, overlooking the Giffre and Samoëns valley. They have been designed with the same warm and contemporary mountain spirit as the adjacent 4T Resort.
- When you come off the slopes, enjoy time at the pool with the children or chill out at Club Med Spa by CARITA.
This exceptional new Resort Grand Massif Samoëns Morillona beautifully, chic and contemporary touch.
Ideal accommodation for couples and families, with an elegant ambience.
Surface: 24 m² - 62 m²
A Deluxe Room with a lounge area and elegant decor.
Surface 29 m²
A spacious and elegant Suite, ideal for relaxing in a stylishly cozy ambiance.
ACCOMMODATIONS IN THE CHALETS
Chalets for families and friends. 2 and 3 bedrooms chalets apartments that can accomodate up to 7pax.
Guests staying in the chalets have access to their exclusive lounge the “Little Chalet” within the Resort, an ideal hub to fully enjoy the best of both worlds.
Chalet 2 rooms:
Occupancy: 1 to 5 person (4 pax + 1 kid under 12 years of age)
Chalet 3 rooms
Occupancy:1 to 7 person (6 pax + 1 kid under 12 years of age)
Added value in the chalets:
KING SIZE BED BY SIMMONS EXPERT BRAND
- Premium mattress Renergie Beautyrest™ 25cm-thick
- multiple hypo-allergenic layers Highly ergonomic mattress designed to provide invigorating comfort
- 100% cotton premium quality linen
SUSPENDED PIVOTING FOCUS FIREPLACE
- The Slimfocus™ is a sleek result of a quest for aesthetic fluidity, minimum volume and excellent heat performance.
- A revolution in contemporary fireplaces, the Slimfocus is an assertive presence, a periscope of fire that synthesises a whole philosophy
For more information about the resort, kinldy check the following
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Club Med fitness
Restaurant with terrace, welcomes you at all meal times for a range of international and local specialities.
- Gourmet Lounge restaurant:
All-day dining experience at the Gourmet Lounge, le “Skyline”: late breakfast, lunch, late lunch, appetizer, dinner, after Dinner in a muted atmosphere.
Booking is required for dinner, when Edouard Loubet - famous French chef with 2 Michelin Stars and 5 Gault & Millau Toques - proposes two different menus, one of which is a taster menu for Premium produce, at extra cost.
NEW: the 1st restaurant dedicated to families in a mountain Resort, Le “Family Experience Restaurant” with playful concept of DIY BREAD DINNERS.
This sleek, contemporary bar offers different ambiences to suit your mood - lively, cool or zen.