- Lap up the fabulous Caribbean sun, stroll down the golden sandy beach, discover rare volcanic islands, and marvel at the impressive tropical gardens in this spectacular family-focused Caribbean Club Med Resort.
- The island's melting pot of cultures produces its own delightfully exotic culinary traditions.
- La Caravelle gives you a taste of water sports and farniente in privileged surroundings
On Grande Terre, the Club Med Resort has 299 rooms divided into categories of accommodations :
- The Hotel Marie Galante has 3 floors, with no lift
- The Hotel Basse Terre has 6 floors with lift
- And the Grande Terre - 3 floors with no lift - is near the theatre, restaurant and pool.
- The Hotel Désirade is in a peaceful location, with 3 floors, near the Hotel Basse Terre.
Club Rooms are located on the ground, first and second floors of the Grande Terre building, with a view of the gardens, or in the in the Basse-Terre or Désirade buildings.
Surface: 16 m² - 46 m²
The privilege of space and comfort for Suites with an exceptional location and great sea view.
The Marie Galane and Grande Terre Sea View Suites have a furnished balcony or terrace
Surface: 38 m² - 51 m²
the resort has only 1 swimming pool
RESTAURANTS & BARS
The main buffet restaurant of the resort offers a relaxing setting for casual yet elegant dining. Fresh and tempting local produce and international dishes are available for all mealtimes.
Serving fresh fish and local cuisine, and an international menu, this is heaven for the senses. Open Sundays to Thursdays. Booking is required for dinner.
Set in the heart of the Resort, the Colibri is a great place to meet up with family and friends in the friendly spirit of the Caribbean.
With your feet in the sand and your head in the shade of the tropical coconut palms, indulge in a sublime range of cocktails and wines at the Mango Bar.