- Lap up the fabulous Caribbean sun, stroll down the golden sandy beach, discover rare volcanic islands, and marvel at the impressive tropical gardens in this spectacular family-focused Caribbean Club Med Resort.
- The island's melting pot of cultures produces its own delightfully exotic culinary traditions.
- La Caravelle gives you a taste of water sports and farniente in privileged surroundings
On Grande Terre, the Club Med Resort has 380 rooms divided into categories of accommodations :
- The Hotel Marie Galante has 3 floors, with no lift
- The Hotel Basse Terre has 6 floors with lift
- And the Grande Terre - 3 floors with no lift - is near the theatre, restaurant and pool.
- 294 Superior Rooms: (Including 68 New seaview rooms - Winter 2020)
Club Rooms are located on the ground, first and second floors of the Grande Terre building, with a view of the gardens, or in the in the Basse-Terre.
Surface: 16 m² - 46 m² / 30 m2+ 4 m2terrace
- 62 Deluxe Rooms: (including 30 new Zen Oasis rooms)
Room with living corner. Refined design with lush and calming green applied in ombré tones.
Surface: 36m² + 8m² terrace
- 24 Suites: (Including 12 new Zen Oasis suites and 12 new Family Suites)
The privilege of space and comfort for Suites with an exceptional location and great sea view.
The Marie Galane and Grande Terre Sea View Suites have a furnished balcony or terrace
Surface: 38 m² - 51 m² / 70 m2+ 15 m2terrace
- One main swimming pool: An ocean view pool with a swimming lane and jacuzzi with furniture designed for couples to look out onto the sea and a yoga garden
- One Zen Pool for adults (Winter 2020)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Zen Oasis for adults (30 Deluxe rooms and 12 suites, Zen pool, Yoga hut, Zen beach) (November 2019)
- Kids Clubs (Baby, Petit, Mini, Junior Clubs with water playground)
- Mini Splash: a new outdoor playground with water jets and activities for every age
- The Hibiscus: (Renovated)
The main buffet restaurant of the resort offers a relaxing setting for casual yet elegant dining. Fresh and tempting local produce and international dishes are available for all mealtimes.
- The Allamanda Beach Lounge (NEW: Summer 2019)
The Beach Lounge is located on the beach at the end of the resort, near the Zen Oasis and Spa. It is an open-air space facing the water. At night the restaurant, bar and rum cellar welcomes you in a more intimate atmosphere than the main restaurant. Guest enjoy creole specialties and grilled meat and fish with a focus on fresh and local products
Set in the heart of the Resort, the Colibri is a great place to meet up with family and friends in the friendly spirit of the Caribbean.
With your feet in the sand and your head in the shade of the tropical coconut palms, indulge in a sublime range of cocktails and wines at the Mango Bar.
- Allamanda Beach Lounge Terrace (NEW)
This bar is on the first floor of the Beach Lounge and offers you a very warm welcome. The small terrace overlooks the sea and is an amazing place to enjoy a drink or a cocktail in an intimate atmosphere and enjoy the beautiful view.
- Wine Cellar* (NEW) - La Cave
In the middle of the main restaurant, a new cellar with a selection of refined wines, champagnes and spirits to try on the new terraced reserved for La Cave clients.