- While Morocco possesses all the magic of the Orient, Marrakech is its Southern pearl, full of charm, mystery and bustle.
- The Club Med Resort, set in Morocco's oldest palm grove, reflects the intimate aspect of the medina, with its beautiful gardens, refined cuisine and warm welcome.
- The local architecture combines brick, tadelakt, pisé, red ochre and colorful zillij tiles, to create a relaxing haven to welcome you after a stroll through Djemaa el-Fna Square or the medina.
- An ideal choice for those who want to combine privacy, privileged, customized service and luxury comfort, with the warm and friendly Club Med spirit.
The Resort has 300 rooms in the heart of the Palmeraie (palm grove), all located in traditional-style bungalows with one upper floor. The bungalows are grouped around an ornamental pool with small fountains and flower gardens.
In the heart of the palm grove, Le Riad 5 Trident Luxury Space is a haven of peace and serenity, with 60 Suites built in the spirit of the local architecture, with private terrace or garden.
Superior rooms are located on the ground floor of the bungalows with a terrace opening onto the gardens and paths.
Also available as interconnecting.
Surface: 27 m² - 27 m²
On the ground or 1st floor, top level comfort for this room decorated in the Moorish style with a separate lounge area and private furnished terrace.
Surface: 30 m² - 30 m²
Located on the 1st floor. Each suite has a panoramic view of the Palmeraie or on the Village and a private furnished terrace of 22m².
- 5 Trident Luxury space Suite:
The Garden Suite is the perfect way to enjoy Marrakech, with a shady garden to keep you cool. A spacious, comfortable and refined environment, ideal for relaxing with its large, private, tree-lined garden, and terrace furnished with tables, chairs and deckchairs.
Surface: 42 m² - 42 m²
Rooms & common areas at Le Riad will be renovated for Winter 2022
The resort has 4 swimming pools:
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Children's pool
- Luxury 5 Trident space private pool
- Main swimming pool
- Zen swimming pool (to be renovated for summer 2022)
- La Palmeraie (main restaurant): (to be renovated for summer 2022)
Its buffets offer a wide choice of oriental and international dishes, which will be tasted on its terrace or in one of its cosy rooms.
The little extra ? The new wine cellar which offers a nice selection of bottles!
- El Kebir (speciality restaurant): (Renovated in winter 2022)
This specialty restaurant will welcome our GM under its majestic tent our in its cozy dining rooms. There, steaming hot plates smell of rich local spices will steal away the senses.
- Le Café Maure: (Renovated in winter 2022)
Located above the main bar, Le Pacha, the brand new Café Maure invites you to step up and enjoy a well-deserved break. It is open in the evening for guests to enjoy cocktails or get together with friends and family to share Moroccan specialities. Just like the lovely café terraces in the medina, the stylish decor, lounge bar ambiance with live music or DJ sets, combined with the view over La Palmeraie, make it THE place to go for a stylish evening.
Swimming and sunbathing can certainly make you thirsty, and the poolside bar at La Palmerie is designed for refreshment. Whether it’s a juice before your afternoon swim or a relaxing aperitif after a day at the pool, the poolside bar is a great place to share magical holiday moments.
- The Pacha bar: (to be renovated for summer 2022)
This is the perfect spot for afternoon tea or drinks before dinner as you unwind with family and friends. Enjoy genuine Moroccan hospitality without a care in the world
Exclusively for residents at the Riad, this warmly decorated, elegant bar welcomes you during the day in a secluded and intimist ambience. In the evening, the piano highlights the soft, lounge ambience.