- While Morocco possesses all the magic of the Orient, Marrakech is its Southern pearl, full of charm, mystery and bustle.
- The Club Med Resort, set in Morocco's oldest palm grove, reflects the intimate aspect of the medina, with its beautiful gardens, refined cuisine and warm welcome.
- The local architecture combines brick, tadelakt, pisé, red ochre and colorful zillij tiles, to create a relaxing haven to welcome you after a stroll through Djemaa el-Fna Square or the medina.
- An ideal choice for those who want to combine privacy, privileged, customized service and luxury comfort, with the warm and friendly Club Med spirit.
The Resort has 300 rooms in the heart of the Palmeraie (palm grove), all located in traditional-style bungalows with one upper floor. The bungalows are grouped around an ornamental pool with small fountains and flower gardens.
In the heart of the palm grove, Le Riad 5 Trident Luxury Space is a haven of peace and serenity, with 60 Suites built in the spirit of the local architecture, with private terrace or garden.
Club rooms are located on the ground floor of the bungalows with a terrace opening onto the gardens and paths.
Also available as interconnecting.
Surface27 m² - 27 m²
On the ground or 1st floor, top level comfort for this room decorated in the Moorish style with a separate lounge area and private furnished terrace.
Surface30 m² - 30 m²
Located on the 1st floor. Each suite has a panoramic view of the Palmeraie or on the Village and a private furnished terrace of 22m².
- 5 Trident Luxury space Suite:
The Garden Suite is the perfect way to enjoy Marrakech, with a shady garden to keep you cool. A spacious, comfortable and refined environment, ideal for relaxing with its large, private, tree-lined garden, and terrace furnished with tables, chairs and deckchairs.
Surface42 m² - 42 m²
The resort has 4 swimming pools:
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Children's pool
- Luxury 5 Trident space private pool
- Main swimming pool
- Quiet swimming pool
- La Palmeraie (main restaurant):
In the heart of La Palmeraie, an international buffet restaurant. Late lunch service.
- El Kebir (speciality restaurant):
A generous buffet of local specialties to satisfy the whole family.
In the heart of the Medina, it offers a lounge ambiance and piano bar in the evening.
On the rooftops of the Medina, l’Ourika bar is located under a Berber tent.
Find this bar in La Palmeraie, near the main swimming pool.
A private bar and space exclusively for our 5T guests.