- Be transported to the heart of Thai vibrancy at Club Med Phuket. Strategically located on a gorgeous stretch of Kata Beach in the larger Karon resort town on Phuket’s southwestern coast, this upscale eco -chic resort brings elegant modern twists and authentic discoveries to this island paradise. Enrich body and soul in this historically rich city, specially suited to the tastes of the most saviest, culturally - and socially -connected traveller.
- Designed with the soul of Thailand at the heart of its core offerings, Club Med Phuket presents authentic Thai experiences and vibrant Thai lifestyle under one roof.
- Club Med’s signature all-inclusive formula blends upscale, eco-chic elegance and distinctive Thai traditions.
- Be greeted with an energetic family-centric resort experience packed with a fun-filled array of activity offerings such as Thai Boxing, Thai Night, and Thai Cooking Classes. Here, guests will be welcomed by a truly authentic and unique perspective of Phuket.
Glancing out of your window, the elegant palm trees in the garden catch your eye. Your room is in one of a profusion of little 3 and 4 storey colonial-style bungalows. Inside, the decor evokes traditional Thai styles, using exotic wood and popular colour combinations.
These spacious rooms are on the ground or upper floors, overlooking the lush garden. Ideal for a couple, they can also fit an additional child under the age of 12. The specially chosen wood adds to the Thai charm.
Surface: 26 m² - 30 m²
On the ground or upper floors, Deluxe rooms include either a balcony or a terrace. There’s plenty of space, including a walk-in wardrobe. Exotic wood predominates, complemented by the warm tones of the red and gold fabrics.
Surface: 30 m² - 34 m²
On the 2nd floor with a view out over the gardens, the Suite has a living room with a large furnished terrace and an elegantly decorated and sophisticated bedroom. Wait until you see the canopied bed.
Surface74 m² - 74 m²
- Newly redesigned sun deck and swimming pool
- New theatre and bar design
- 1 Zen pool
*At extra cost
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The Mamuang (main restaurant): REFRESHED
Dine to your delight at the Mamuang, and explore its newly redesigned larger buffet spaces and air-conditioned dining areas, or enjoy traditional specialty dishes for a taste of Thailand. Then end the night with a taste of Thai street food at our new Thai street food cart* during our local Thai night, and drinks at our newly refreshed bars—the perfect way to end a day of authentic gastronomic experiences.
- Chu-da (new specialty restaurant):
A new specialty restaurant to taste all the delicious meals from Thailand. Generously inspired by the Thai lanterns. Open for late lunch and à la carte dinner, it will create an unforgettable experience for. The table-service restaurant overlooks the quiet pool and offers a direct view to the ocean.
- The Sanook (main Bar): REFRESHED
From morning coffee to after show drinks, meet up any time at The Sanook bar on Phuket island. Gather at our centrally located, perfect poolside meeting point, and toast to days of unforgettable experiences in vibrant Phuket.
Cool off with a refreshing drink at the relaxing poolside Zen Bar located near the adult-reserved pool. Take a break from days on our sunny Phuket beaches or island-hopping excursions, and be completely at ease at this intimate, quiet escape.