- On the southern tip of Hainan Island, the “Hawaii of the Orient”, Club Med Sanya is a tropical paradise of golden sunshine, turquoise waters and verdant nature.
- This all-inclusive family resort in China has something for everyone. Kids have space to run, play and learn new skills on our flying trapeze and climbing wall.
- Meanwhile, grown-ups can enjoy precious “me time” with yoga, Tai Chi and our adults-only Zen pool.
- With watersports, family crafts and exciting optional excursions around the South China Sea, discover new horizons and create beautiful memories together at Club Med Sanya.
Sanya is a cultural crossroads between the Far East and the West, with a tropical climate, azure seas and lush plant life. The architecture of the 7 storey buildings reflects the varied cultural influences, with balconies forming a striking grid and overhanging roofs. Inside, woven wicker, cane and bright colours take on a contemporary feel.
Spread throughout the Resort, the rooms are spacious and each has its own balcony. Enjoy the elegantly decorated interior, with its rattan furniture and splashes of blue. The modern bathroom looks out into the room.
Surface: 41 m² - 82 m²
Want to spend time with your loved ones, looking out at the South China Sea? With beautiful views and a welcoming, brightly coloured living room, these interconnecting spaces are perfect.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Surface: 80 m² - 324 m²
- Main restaurant - Sanya flavour:
Choose between Asian delicacies and international cuisine from around the world, to make breakfast, lunch and dinner a journey of the senses.
Explore amazing local specialties in our delicately designed space and atmosphere.
Happiness is sipping a welcome cocktail as you sit back in comfort with a fabulous panoramic view. Hot tea, bubble teas are also available.
For sipping elegant cocktails, chatting with friends by day or living it up on the dance floor by night, this is the place to be.
Temporarily closed. The ideal way to keep cool around the pool.