- Embark on a Moroccan getaway in the Mediterranean at Club Med Yasmina, perfectly placed for enjoying the Strait of Gibraltar and the “White City” of Tangier.
- Spread among gardens of jasmine and oleander next to a golden beach, this all-inclusive family resort in Morocco is perfect for sporty explorers.
- Watch your kids learn how to sail, improve your swing at the Cabo Negro golf course, practise your serve on our clay tennis courts, then cool off in our chic infinity pool.
- End the day with traditional fish tagine grilled with local peppers, olives and lemon in our open-air restaurant.
Fountains, pools, bougainvillea and laurel bushes make for a majestic setting. The light colours of the buildings emphasise the elegant natural surroundings and the golden sand of the extensive beach. The rooms are split into 4 modern buildings, Altaïr, Andalou, Yasmina and Sultana. North African charm fills the Resort.
The Resort has four hotels:
- Yasmina, entirely redesigned
- Andalous, located near the new Club Med Spa* by CINQ MONDES
- Sultana, ideally located on the seafront
From your balcony you can enjoy views of the sea. The simple, functional room is perfectly suited to two people.
Surface: 24 m²
you may want to opt for a Superior Room with Sea or Garden View.
Surface: 24 m² - 40 m²
A spacious, elegantly decorated room. Relax while looking out to sea from the lounge area or large furnished balcony.
Surface: 30 m² - 40 m²
These comfortable and elegant Suites have a bedroom and lounge decorated in warm Moroccan colors, and a wonderful sea view.
Surface: 55 m² - 55 m²
Golf, Tennis & Flying trapeze Academies.
Supervised by qualified G.O®s with group classes for all levels, 6 days a week with full equipment provided.
- Golf private lessons* may be taken.
- 11 clay courts for the Tennis Academy.
Main swimming pool:
New pool located on the beach between the restaurant and bar, this overflow pool facing the sea is the ideal place to meet up.
In the Altaïr building, in a calm area & equipped with deckchairs, parasols and showers. Min depth: 0.50m & max depth: 2.30m
Located within the Mini Club Med® area, this pool is open to children during the Mini Club opening hours.
Initiation group lessons:
Aquadynamic, Club Med fitness, Pilates, Sailing.
Beach soccer, Beach volleyball, Cardio / weights room, Kayak, Mini-football.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
This fully renovated restaurant is located on the beautiful beach and is characterised by its boho chic ambiance, inspired by Moroccan culture. It's divided into different spaces, some covered, some open, some on the sandy beach, some on wooden decking. You'll be spoilt for choice, just like the incredibly varied buffets. The lush vegetation weaves through the sunlight, creating lovely effects of light and shade. At the centre, a huge barbecue offers the promise of all kinds of grilled delights. This restaurant also offers snacks throughout the day.
Located on the hillsides of the Resort, this fully renovated speciality restaurant offers you the chance to take a unique gastronomic journey. The foodie adventure begins with a buffet of all kinds of meze, followed by a wide choice of Moroccan dishes served at your table. To finish your meal, treat yourself to one of the local desserts. The Mediterranean features on your plate and in the view. Your taste buds and your eyes will feast on the immense generosity of the natural surroundings.
Spend time with friends and family at the main bar, in the centre of the Resort. The lounge ambience is perfect for a cosy chat over the events of the day.
Let the Altair bar staff look after you after a great day of sports and outdoor activities at the Resort. Try one of the cool cocktails from the extensive drinks menu and just chill.
In the heart of the Resort by the beach, the Deck is a great place to chill after an active day outdoors. Open all day for refreshing drinks and snacks.