Mersin is a city of long beaches and enchanting inlets with the Taurus Mountains rising immediately behind them. Mersin is one of the important ports of the Mediterranean and a center of maritime commerce, just as it was during ancient times. The plains of this sun-kissed city are resplendent with some of the best lemon and orange groves in Turkey and its countless vineyards curl up into the low foothills of the mountains. The center of the town is, however, in complete contrast, with very orderly streets filled with modern buildings laid out on a grid plan.
What to do in Mersin
- Explore the historical places of Mersin: Mersin Grand Mosque, Mugdat Mosque, Catholic Church of Mersin etc…
- Walk on the Antic Road, constructed in the Roman Period.
- Take a promenade in Ataturk Park.
- Mounted excursion in an ambient within nature at mounted sports club.
- Enjoy a dinner or lunch on Mersin Marina where you can find a wide choice of all type of restaurants.
Mersin has 4 Malls (Forum, Marina, Kippa and Citinkaya)
Forum Mall is the biggest one in Mersin and share many of the same stores where you can find almost all of the world class brands along to local brands.
You can enjoy your long walk on The Mersin Marina and end it by a shopping in Marina Mall.
Half day City tour in Mersin, Tarsus & “Ahl el Kahf”. And the possibility of combining Mersin with Cappadocia.