Izmir is the third largest city of turkey after Istanbul and Ankara with a population of 3 million people.
It's not only unique by its metropolitan city but also with the various important tourist destinations around it such as Alacati, Cesme, Kusadasi, Ozedere, etc…
Good reasons to make Izmir your next escape in Turkey
- Cosmopolitan city on the Mediterranean sea, 3rd largest city in Turkey enjoying 300 days of sunshine.
- Modern shopping malls offering all brands as well as Traditional Bazars.
- City hotels of International standards at affordable rates with meeting and seminar facilities.
- Big choice of restaurants for all budgets and tastes.
- Easy flight connections to/from several cities in Europe, Africa and the Middle East as well as to Istanbul, Antalya, Adana and the Cappadocia.
- Important touristic sites to visit in and around the city: Meryemena (House of Virgin Mary) Ephesus and Pamukkale.
- Housing a large number of art galleries and hosting cultural events, concerts, festivals, etc...
- 600 kms of coastline with international resorts on sandy beaches at one hour drive: Çesme, Alacati, Kusadaci and Ozdere.
- Ease of transportation within the city as well as to/from the city.
- Packages of 3, 4 and 7 nights.
- Direct flights from Beirut twice per week.
To Download: Click here
What to visit:
Alaçatıis a town on Turkey’s Çeşme Peninsula, on the Aegean Sea. It’s known for its beaches, old stone houses and winemaking tradition.
Çeşme is a Turkish resort town west of Izmir, on the Aegean Sea. Overlooking the harbor is Çeşme Castle, a restored military fortress. It now houses the Çeşme Archaeology Museum, with displays of marble busts, metal coins and artifacts from nearby excavations.
Kuşadası is a beach resort town on Turkey’s western Aegean coast. A jumping-off point for visiting the classical ruins at nearby Ephesus (or Efes), it’s also a major cruise ship destination. Its seafront promenade, marina, and harbor are lined with hotels and restaurants.
Özdere is a small Turkish coastal settlement and resort town in the Menderes district of İzmir Province, along the Aegean Sea coast. It’s is famous for is marvelous clean bays where lays the unique Marvy Club.
This is without mentioning Ephesus where remains the temple of Hadrian one of the seven world marvels as well as Meryemena the house of Virgin Mary where She lived before She died.
In addition, at only 2 hours from Izmir, you can find Pamukkale the white mountain.
Stay 3 or 4 nights in Izmir and choose among our big selection of 3, 4 or 5 stars hotels.