- Built with beautiful light wood and bare stone, Club Med Méribel l'Antarès has delightfully cosy interiors.
- The Resort's snowy peaks sit next to Courchevel in the immense Trois Vallées ski domain, known for it’s brilliant skiing conditions around the world.
- Relax within delightfully cozy ambience with the resort’s modern design, beautiful light wood and bare stone.
- Indulge yourself at the Club Med Spa by Carita or the indoor swimming pool and embark on a tranquil voyage of the senses.
This Resort is a successful blend of precious woods, marble and stone, with 70 rooms including 5 Suites, all featuring terraces facing either the valley or the mountain.
A comfortable and elegantly refined Club room.
Surface: 36 m²
A spacious Deluxe Room for all the family, offering generous comfort in an elegant, stylish atmosphere.
Surface: 50 m² - 70 m²
A South-facing Suite, comfortable, spacious and attractively decorated, offering a cosy ambience and luxury amenities.
Surface: 51 m² - 54 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor & outdoor swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Le Cassiopée Main Restaurant:
A buffet restaurant serving international cuisine in a chalet atmosphere with a series of different dining areas. Enjoy lunch out on the terrace in the pure mountain air.
- L’Altaïr Specialty Restaurant:
A great variety of Savoyard dishes including fondue and pierrade for the evening.
In the centre of the Resort, this bar is open throughout the day and evening. Take a relaxing break next to the pistes on the terrace during the day.