• All rates include transportation in deluxe motor coaches or vans, services of
professional guides, VAT and entrance fees. Lunches are included in all full day
tours. They are served in selected Lebanese restaurants with one small glass
• Children up to 4 years are free of charge but have no seat.
• Children between 4 and 12 years get $15 discount on all full day tours. No discount
for the half day tours and for the tour of Tripoli.
• Payments by credit card are subject to $1.- supplement per person per tour.
• All prices and programs are subject to change without prior notice
Pick-ups and drop-offs ( regular daily tours in english & french):
• All tours depart from our office on Sami El Solh Avenue (Badaro/Museum area).
Pick-ups and drop-offs from/to all hotels in Beirut are free of charge. Guests
are requested to be ready at the reception desk of their hotel 45 minutes before
the departure time of the tours.As drivers are instructed not to wait, guests
who miss their pick up will have to take a taxi on their own.
For Jounieh, the pick-ups and drop-offs are charged $10 per person per tour
except for the tour of Baalbeck, Cedars and Kozhaya.
Transfer from our Beirut office to Jounieh is done once all tours are back.
Pick-ups and drop-offs ( regular tours in turkish):
• Beirut City Tour starts at 16:00 every Thursday from Nakhal offices in Badaro. Guests are requested to arrange their own pick-up. Drop-off will be in Solidere. For all other tours, we arrange a free pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Beirut.
• Pick up from the hotels for the full day tours is between 07:45 & 08:00. Guests are requested to be at the reception desk of their hotel starting from 07:45. Drivers are instructed not to wait. Guests missing their pick-up will be requested to come to our office at their own expense.
• Pick up from the hotels for the Lebanese Night Dinner between 21:30 & 22:00; Return to hotel at 01:30 after midnight.
• Tour of Beiteddine & Deir El Kamar starts at 09:00. Pick up from hotels will be advised one day before; this tour ends at 13:00 at Beirut Airport for guests travelling on Sunday. Others will be dropped off at their hotel.