Delhi-Goa In time transfer to airport to connect flight 6E 333 (1215/1440hrs) for Goa. On arrival transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel
In Goa Morning sightseeing of Old Goa & Churches starting from Altinho Hill for a breathtaking view of Panjim and river Mandovi. Arrive to Donapaula for a view of India's largest natural harbour Marmgoa. Proceed to Old Goa visiting Basillica of Bom Jesus where in is enshrined the body of St. Francis Xavier in a silver ornate casket. Then to St. Cathedral, the biggest church in the East. St. Cajetan built like St. Peters (Rome), Church of Lady Rosary and St. Monica. Also visit the Panaji City. Afternoon is free. Overnight at the hotel
In Goa Full day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Leave Goa Our services end with transfer to international airport.
Prices per person in US Dollars:
- 3 nights Hotel accommodation on Full Board Basis
- Transportation using an air conditioned vehicle.
- Half Day sightseeing by an English speaking local guide
- Entrance fee at the monuments during the ½ day tour.
- Domestic air ticket and airport taxes with a departure from Delhi (One way ticket Delhi / Goa around 185$ per person and Round trip tickets Delhi / Goa / Delhi around 350$ per person)
- Any item of personal nature such as telephone calls, camera fees at the monuments, tipping.
Hotels or similar:
Resort Rio / The Riviera / Heritage Village (5 stars Resorts on All Inclusive Basis)
Prices can change depending on the availabilities at time of booking.
These prices are not valid from 20/12/2011 till 05/01/2012.