Some practical information and advice before your departure to one of Club Med Resorts
BAR, DRINKS AND SNACKS
Enjoy open bar and snacks throughout the day and night (during bar opening times) without worrying about the bill, at all of our Club Med Resorts:
• Drinks(1) served by the glass and at the bar only: fruit juices, water, alcoholicand non-alcoholic cocktails, hot drinks, local and international spirits,soft drinks and wine.
• Sweet and savoury snacks.
• Non-alcoholic drinks from the mini-bars in the Deluxe Rooms and Suites of allour Resorts,and all rooms in 5
Resorts and all cabins in the Club Med 2 Yacht.
NEW To protect the environment, bars no longer stock small bottles of water.Water is now available by the glass, and there are also water fountains in the Resorts’ bars and activity areas.
The following are available at extra cost
• Champagnes, VSOP and XO drinks, bottles, cans (available in some Resorts in drinks machines and/or in the Club Med Boutique), some premium brands, and bottles of wine offered à la carte in some of our restaurants and bars. EXCLUSIVE OFFER in our 5
Resorts and our 5
Luxury Spaces: champagne(1),served by the glass from 6pm(2), is included in your Package.
: we cannot guarantee that drinks and snacks will be available for late flight arrivals and early departures.
Tables for couples, and tables for groups of up to 8 people.
• International buffets, with drinks included (soft drinks, beer, wine).
• Delicious, varied and original cuisine at every meal.
• Discover the local cuisine, particularly in our speciality restaurants (reservations must be made in the morning, either at the restaurant or at reception, depending on the Resort).
• Enjoy the many flavours of our “Table Gourmande” cuisine
in our 4
Resorts, or discover the delights of our “Table Gourmet” cuisine at La Plantation d’Albion Club Med and on board Club Med 2. You can expect a true culinary show, with our top chefs preparing, before your very eyes, a wide array of sumptuous dishes, accompanied by a wine chosen to complement your meal every evening.
THE CLUB MED PASS® CARD
The Club Med Pass® payment card gives you the opportunity, in most of our Resorts, to pay for drinks not included in your complementary Bar Drinks & Snacks package (such as champagne, VSOP and XO drinks, à la carte wines and some super-premium brands), together with all the other purchases you make at the Resort’s various sales points.
At Club Med, we strive to provide our G.M®s with as much useful information as possible about the weather at each Resort.
During your holiday, you must never leave identification documents, jewellery or other valuables unattended in your room. We cannot be held responsible for any theft of valuables that have not been deposited in the safe in your room or in the Resort’s main safe.
All public indoor areas at all our Resorts and on board the Club Med 2 Yacht are designated no-smoking areas, in accordance with current legislation. For safety reasons, we strongly advise you not to smoke in your room or cabin either.
PAYING FOR YOUR RESORT EXPENSES
Before leaving the Club Med Resort, G.M®s must settle their account and pay for the purchases they made in the Resort which were charged to their Club Med Pass®. The amount due can be paid either in local currency or by credit/debit card, but not by cheque. We do not have the facilities to cash Travellers cheques in any of our Resorts. In some Resorts, an “Express Departure” service is offered, where G.M®s merely have to fill in a form with their credit/debit card details, and then put this form, their deposit cards and room keys into an envelope to be dropped off at reception. Club Med guarantees that all adequate security and confidentiality measures are respected in each Resort offering this service. An account statement, the card transaction receipt and the corresponding bill will be sent to G.M®s by post, to the address indicated on the form. Please note: in Club Med tipping simply does not exist.
Club Med regrets that its Resorts are not open to its G.M®s’ pets. Guide dogs for the blind will be admitted, provided that they are accepted for travel by the airline company concerned and that no quarantine period is imposed by the destination country.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Check-in time: from 3pm
Check-out time: by 10am
(1) Club Med reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to any G.M®s who appear to be intoxicated or whose state of health renders alcohol
consumption inadvisable. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is restricted to G.M®s above the legal age limit, defined according to the
legislation of the country of destination. Drinking too much alcohol can endanger your health.
(2) Available at the bar, unless otherwise indicated at the Resort.
Practical Information Table