We go further, and we do it better.
Excellence is all yours, our Guests.
The excellence we strive for is all for our Guests. So we are particularly proud to see it recognized - and to be the first to achieve this – by being awarded RINA BEST 4 certification.
“Costa Cruises” the AWARD-WINNING Quality that is recognized around the world
- Winner in the “2009 Best New Cruise Ships” category on the MSN.com website for the ships Costa Luminosa and Costa Pacifica.
- Named the “Middle East’s Leading Cruise Company” 2009, at the World Travel Awards 2009 (based on the votes of 167,000 tourism professionals from 198 countries).
- Recipient of two important awards in China in April 2009: “The Most Popular Cruise Line” award, presented during the “World Travel Fair” 2009, and the “Golden List Award” of “The Preferred Cruise Line" competition, organized by the National Geographic Traveler magazine.
- Chosen for the special award from Internorga, Europe’s biggest catering and hotel accommodation exhibition, for its significant contribution to the development of the sector, in March 2009 in Hamburg.
- Awarded the “Green Planet Award 2008/2009” by Kuoni Switzerland for environmental protection in the tourism sector.
- Named “Best Spa” by the specialist US web portal Cruise Critic for the innovation and quality of the Samsara Spa.
- Awarded the “Oscar dei Porti 2008” in the “cruises” category, sponsored by the Foreign Ministry and the Ministry of Transport to reward excellence in the maritime sector.
- Voted “The Most Popular Cruise Line 2008” during the most recent “World Travel Fair”, the main tourism fair in eastern China.
- Chosen as “Best European Cruise Experience” by Porthole Magazine.
- Declared “Best Mediterranean Cruise Company” in 2007 by the readers of the British industry magazine Selling Cruises.
- Ranked one of the ten best cruise companies in the world by the readers of the US edition of Condé Nast Traveller magazine (“Readers’ Choice Award 2006”).
- Voted among the “TOP 5” in the “Best Product” category for 2005 by Verkehrsburo/RUEFA, the largest travel agency chain in Austria.
- Chosen as the best Italian cruise company by the readers of Condé Nast Traveller magazine (“Readers’ Choice Award 2002”).
- Recognized as the best company in three different geographical areas – Asia, South America and the Indian Ocean – at the 16th “World Travel Awards 2009”, one of the most prestigious international annual events in the travel and tourism industry. The “World Travel Awards 2009” were decided based on the results of votes cast by 183,000 tourism professionals from approximately 200 countries around the world, of whom about 111,000 are travel agents.
- Awarded the prize of best cruise company for 2009 at the “2009 China Travel & Meeting Industry Awards”, organized by Travel Weekly China, one of the major Chinese magazines focused on the tourism industry.
- Brand Reputation