- Rejuvenate at Club Med Vittel le Parc in the heart of the Vosges and soak up the famous Vittel mineral water.
- Formerly part of a private mansion, this elegant all-inclusive family resort sits in 600 hectares of beautiful natural parkland in the east of France.
- Wander our marble halls and columned walkways, cycle under the oak trees and swim in our grand outdoor pool.
- See your children learn to ride on horseback, try the putting green at our neighbouring golf hotel Club Med Vittel Ermitage, then refresh yourself at the thermal water fountain and dream about tomorrow’s adventures.
The Grand Hôtel de Vittel, the crowning glory of 1930s Anglo-Norman architecture, has a timeless appeal. The vintage charm lives on in the high ceilings, retro bathrooms and marble fireplaces. Embrace chateau life and wander through the grounds, looking up at trees that are older than the hotel itself. A Resort with incredible heritage.
High ceilings add to the sensation of space in this already voluminous room and retro bathroom. Everything oozes old fashioned luxury. The furnishings are classic and understated.
Surface: 18 m² - 43 m²
With a marble fireplace and hot pink velvet, the Deluxe is full of daring contrasts. It’s the perfect room for couples who appreciate cutting edge style, comfort and space.
Surface: 30 m² - 46 m²
The prime location, view and sheer amount of space make this the most stunning room in the entire Resort. The colours and materials have a luxurious shine. Feast your eyes on the contrast of the red velvet inside and the green of the grounds beyond.
Surface: 57 m² - 60 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The Lorraine and The Colonnes:
With its three majestic dining rooms serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this is a restaurant for memorable meals of international cusine and specialities from the buffet.
Located off-centre in the Hotel des Curtilles, this restaurant serves breakfast only, for the hotel residents.
It has a Baby Corner where parents can prepare meals for their little ones.
This elegant restaurant in the Hotel Ermitage is the perfect place to round off a game of golf and serves late lunch for golfers.
With its padded cushions adorning the front of the bar’s façade, reminiscent of a Chesterfield, Le Derby takes on a rather more English hue – due to its traditional British-pub/pavilion house style
It’s a wonderful place to enjoy a drink before or after your evening’s entertainment, with spacious lounges and soft lighting lending a warm and intimate setting.
Have a dip and cool off before perching yourself beside the bar sipping luxurious cocktails and fine wines. Snacks, soft drinks and juices are also available for the whole family to enjoy.
With stunning views of the greens that cover the resort’s two golf courses, L’Ermitage bar is a superb spot to enjoy a drink or two in its cosy lounges and relaxed atmosphere.
- The Charleston - Vittel le Parc
Located at Vittel le Parc, the Night Club bar welcomes you with a wide range of cocktails.