- In the heart of the liveliest part of Tignes, the new Resort is located 2,100 meters above sea level and combines everything you would expect from a holiday in the peaks French Alps.
- Whether you’re a thrill or emotion seeker, we have what you’re craving for. Exciting sports to enjoy in the domaine and among the surrounding lakes and glaciers.
- Outdoor activities and facilities dedicated to your wellbeing will help you recharge in a joyful, invigorating atmosphere which has been carefully crafted down to the last detail for everyone to enjoy.
- And when you’re done for the day, immerse yourself in the exquisite comfort of our Suites and take advantage of the services extensive offered in the Exclusive Collection Space.
The vibrant decor of the rooms reflects this cheerful, family-friendly mountain Resort. Here, bare wood blends with artfully with the colourful patterns of the design. The rooms are like real cosy little nests where it's a joy to take refuge after a day in the great outdoors.
Wood and materials in colors that reference the mountain make for a harmonious space bedecked in Alpine tones. The dynamic energy continues with small dabs of color on the cushions and lighting.
Surface: 24 m²
A living space with comfortable chairs and a balcony make the Deluxe Room a truly cozy escape. Raw wood and warm tones confer a warm atmosphere.
Surface: 29 m²
- Suite - Club Med Exclusive Collection:
Perched at the heights of the resort, it offers breathtaking views of both the resort and the Grande Motte glacier. Comfortably seated in the exclusive Welcome Lounge, you can enjoy the exhilaration of the summits, a glass of champagne in hand, while enjoying the combined benefits of room and concierge services.
Surface: 50 m² - 70 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- 1 snowpark (2 easy and 1 expert)
- 1 downhill park (Tignes le Lac)
- Pala’Fou: a 3km sled trail (access from Tignes Le Lac via the Palafour lift)
- 1 cross-country skiing circuit (alongside the frozen lake that separates Val Claret and Tignes Le Lac)
- 1 Boardercross (access via the Col du Palet lift)
- Indoor pool (the largest Club Med pool in the Alps: Spend the day relaxing or swim 100m in just four laps in the swim lane, the 25m heated pool is waiting for you. It is also a calming space with a view on the mountaintops. Open-access sauna and steamroom and outdoor whirlpools complete the recovery experience. There is also a kiddie pool.)
- Main Restaurant - Le Val Claret
A range of 4 spaces with different themes make up the main restaurant, which was designed to evoke a stroll through the mountains from the bottom of the valley to the “Lac”.
- Solstice, the Gourmet Lounge
The gourmet lounge pays tribute to St. Jean’s day and the local tradition dotting the mountains with little fires. The lighting here features a multitude of dancing little sparks that reference the glow of the restaurant’s fireplace. A wine cellar with original regional vintages and iconic French wines complete the picture. All Day Dining.
- The dynamic bar-lounge « Equinoxe »
The bar is divided into two atmospheres, one lively, close to the stage, the other quieter with a fireplace to enjoy the view of the summits.
Ephemeral bar, contemplative and festive terrace depending on the time of day with a view of the resort and the slopes.