- At an altitude of 2100m, Club Med Tignes Val Claret is located perfectly at the foot of the Funiculaire Grande Motte.
- The Resort is decorated in traditional chalet style and is perfect for families looking for great skiing in the Espace Killy.
- Ski your hearts out from Tignes to Val d'Isère, on the runs and in the snow parks.
- Relax in the sauna or Turkish bath or in the Club Med Spa by PAYOT.
- The contemporary decor, warm, welcoming rooms and delightful communal areas combine to create a new way of experiencing the mountains.
Tignes Val Claret's 229 rooms are divided between the main hotels, The Val Claret, and the Petit Claret, connected by a covered passageway. As for the rooms, they are divided as per below.
In Tignes, the pleasure of a Club Room for two with simple, functional comfort.
Surface: 10 m² - 32 m²
This southwest facing Deluxe Room with a view over the pistes is wonderful accommodation for focusing on wellness.
Surface: 52 m² - 60 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Fitness classes
- The Champagny Main Restaurant:
This restaurant offers international and local cuisine for all meals.
Possibility to stop for lunch at Club Med Val d’Isère (subject to availability).
In the evening, you'll love the vast lounge and fireplace.