- Perched high in the Tarentaise Valley surrounded by waterfalls, lakes, larch and pine trees, Club Med Peisey Vallandry embodies the authentic spirit of France's Savoy mountains.
- A cozy hamlet of chalets, a true representation of French-Savoy style.
- Combining the pleasures of skiing, snow shoes, Nordic walking and hiking.
Enjoy the best views the mountains have to offer in a magnificent, natural environment with 284 spacious rooms divided as following:
A comfortable and elegant room with lounge area, ideal for families.
Surface: 30 m² - 33 m²
A spacious and elegant room with generous comfort, ideal for relaxing after a long walk.
Surface: 30 m² - 30 m²
They are the most beautiful rooms in the Resort, with their view of Mont Blanc and the valley.
Restaurants & Bars
- Indoor & outdoor pool
- Fitness classes
- La Vanoise Main Restaurant:
Located on the first floor of the Resort, this restaurant overlooks the ski slopes.
- The Pierra Menta Specialty Restaurant:
This fantastic restaurant serves mountain specialities such as fondue and pierrade.
Possibility to stop for lunch at Club Med La Plagne 2100 (subject to availability).
- L’aiguille Grive Main Bar:
This spacious bar has a large terrace with panoramic views, a small cosy lounge decorated in warm colours, a dance floor and more.
This bar serves a wide selection of cocktails, for romantic moments or to enjoy with friends.