- Peisey-Vallandaryhas a bucolic charm all its own.
- The village is on a south-facing slope that is mostly forested, giving it a calm authenticityas Mont Blanc looms on the horizon.
- The architecture itself is inspired by traditional Savoy elementsunique to the TarentaiseValley, such as stone foundations, pine cladding, and pine framework.
Enjoy the best views the mountains have to offer in a magnificent, natural environment with 284 spacious rooms divided as following:
A comfortable and elegant room with lounge area, ideal for families.
Surface: 30 m² - 33 m²
A spacious and elegant room with generous comfort, ideal for relaxing after a long walk.
Surface: 30 m² - 30 m²
They are the most beautiful rooms in the Resort, with their view of Mont Blanc and the valley.
Restaurants & Bars
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool (Expanded)
- Fitness classes
- La Vanoise Main Restaurant: (Expansion and total redecoration of the main restaurant)
Located on the first floor of the Resort, this restaurant overlooks the ski slopes.
- The Pierra Menta Specialty Restaurant: (Complete refurbishment and redecoration)
This fantastic restaurant serves mountain specialities such as fondue and pierrade.
Possibility to stop for lunch at Club Med La Plagne 2100 (subject to availability).
- L’aiguille Grive Main Bar:
This spacious bar has a large terrace with panoramic views, a small cosy lounge decorated in warm colours, a dance floor and more.
This bar serves a wide selection of cocktails, for romantic moments or to enjoy with friends.