- At an altitude of 1,460m, Club Med Valmorel Chalets offer breathtaking views of Mont Blanc.
- These fully ski-in, ski-out chalets offer a luxurious experience for clients looking for that something special.
- Imagine staying in your own private paradise with chalet host and enjoying a glass of champagne by the log fire.
- Warm and traditional family Resort on the slopes of the Massif du Cheval Noir.
- The luxury of customized services: dine in the Chalet, hike with a professional guide.
The Chalet-Apartments (81 to 188 sq m) are ideally located on the mountain side in a vast ski domain. It contains:
- 2 bedroom chalet apartment:
A duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 6 people including 4 adults.
It has a Prestige Room with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, and a Comfort Room with en-suite shower room.
Surface: 106 m²
- 3 bedroom chalet-apartment:
Duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 9 people including 6 adults.
It has 2 Prestige Rooms measuring 21 and 23 sqm with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, and a 17 sqm Comfort Room with en-suite shower room.
- 4 bedroom chalet apartment:
Duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 12 people including 8 adults.
It has 2 Prestige Rooms measuring 37 and 41 sqm with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a jacuzzi bath and Turkish bath shower, and two 23 sqm Comfort Rooms with en-suite shower room.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Les Cerfs and le Céleste Main Restaurant:
These two restaurants with terrace (open mid-March) propose decor and ambience relating to the season.
- La Laiterie Specialty Restaurant:
This speciality restaurant welcomes you for lunch and dinner around international and mountain themes.
This bar has private areas with armchairs and coffee tables and access to a spacious outdoor terrace.