- Free cancellation fees up to 15 days before departure.
- 100% of the price for cancellation 14 days before departure date.
This Policy is not applicable on Group Bookings & Around the World cruise.
- Our agency is not responsible for any visa rejection. In this case, the above cancellation Policy will be applied.
EXPECTANT WOMEN / CHILDREN & INFANT POLICY
As the ships are not equipped to offer assistance during pregnancy and birth, the expectantwomen are not permitted to join the cruise if they have entered the 24th week of their pregnancy.
- Children under the age of 18 years old cannot travel unaccompanied on Costa ships.
- Babies less than 6months old will not be permitted to board.
CHECK- IN ONLINE & CRUISE E- TICKET
- A complete health self-declaration form should be fill out 72 hours before departure.
- Once this has been successfully completed, it will be possible to download the travel documents.
- In case of cancellation, the refund will be done with the same currency and mode of payment received (bank transfer, cheque, credit card or cash).