- In the heart of Europe's second largest ski domain, Club Med Pragelato-Sestriere is an alpine village known for its charming chalets.
- The Resort is in Italy, in the Piedmont, 1,600m in altitude.
- A charming village, designed in the tradition of a Piedmontese mountain village, with its chalets grouped together to form twenty or so small hamlets.
- In a small, unspoilt resort, a skiing experience for all and for all levels.
20 clusters of chalets around the Resort centre give pride of place to family accommodation. The chalets are divided as per below:
Elegant and delightful rooms are perfectly equipped to ensure your total wellbeing.
Surface: 23 m² - 49 m²
Suite comprising bedroom and lounge: all the comfort you could wish for after a great day's skiing.
Surface: 64 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness classes
- Il Piemonte Main Restaurtant:
The main restaurant proposes 4 different ambiences. One of the rooms has a terrace with a breath taking panoramic view.
- La Tana Specialty Restaurtant:
Restaurant serving mountain specialities such as fondue or pierrade*
- La Trattoria Italian Restaurtant:
Open from lunch time through to dinner. Snack lunches (pizzas, salads, pasta, typical Italian products).
Enjoy lunch up on the slopes in one of the fantastic Italian altitude restaurants.
In a festive, friendly ambience, the main bar welcomes you in the heart of the Resort; a great selection of cocktails to choose from.
Le Dolce Vita lives up to its name! An exclusive lounge bar on the 2nd floor of the Resort, this is a cosy and intimate space with a friendly atmosphere and upscale decor.