- At an altitude of 1,460m, Club Med Valmorel offers breathtaking views of Mont Blanc.
- This fully ski-in, ski-out alpine Resort offers a charming chalet experience for families.
- See your kids being awarded medals in the Snow Garden!
- The resort has an architecture that blends into the local landscape and is loyal to the Savoie spirit of the Resort.
- A private, exclusive space comprising a dedicated lounge with a magnficient view of Mont Blanc, with luxury accommodation comprising Family Suites with private balcony.
At an elevation of 1,460 meters, the hotel proposes warm, contemporary rooms in true mountain style divided as following.
Equipped for your wellbeing, this warm, contemporary-style room combines comfort with elegance.
Surface: 25 m² - 36 m²
This spacious room decorated in the mountain spirit proposes quality comfort (minibar, flat-screen TV) and a lounge area.
Surface: 29 m² - 43 m²
The luxury of space and a truly fabulous view for this elegant Suite with balcony.
Surface: 44 m² - 54 m²
These elegant Family Suites have a parents' room with bathroom, a children's room with shower room, a lounge and a dressing room.
Also enjoy a large balcony with magnificent views over the Resort.
Surface: 30m2 Suite and 50m2 Family suite with separate kid’s and living rooms.
Bar and snack service, exclusive concierge, champagne beginning at 6pm.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- New comfortable & high-speed lift to get to Mottetpassat 2403m
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Les Cerfs and le Céleste Main Restaurant:
These two restaurants with terrace are decorated in relation to the season.
- La Laiterie Specialty Restaurant:
Nods to the valley’s dairy farms, many of which are still active: Latebreakfast – all daydining – Lounge bar – à la carte dinner
This bar has private areas with armchairs and coffee tables and access to a spacious outdoor terrace.