- In the heart of Europe's second largest ski domain, Club Med Pragelato-Sestriere is an alpine village known for its charming chalets.
- The Resort is in Italy, in the Piedmont, 1,600m in altitude.
- A charming village, designed in the tradition of a Piedmontese mountain village, with its chalets grouped together to form twenty or so small hamlets.
- In a small, unspoilt resort, a skiing experience for all and for all levels.
- A New Ski Room Builtin 2020for a smooth experience
Discover the old mountain ways in a little village in the Italian Alps. Instead of big buildings, you’ll find little three storey chalets. Each contains a maximum of 4 rooms. Everything is made all the more charming by the neighbouring swathes of fir trees on the mountainside. Bright, modern rooms draw on Italian design.
The Resort will have 17 new wooden chalets for winter 22/23. They are completely new the same style as the existing chalets.
The modern decoration is a reworking of traditional mountain styles. Enjoy the relaxing view of the other little chalets.
This spacious and comfortable room offers views of neighboring chalets and can host up to three guests.
Surface: 23 m² - 49 m²
A reinterpretation of traditional mountain design codes, the Suite is organized as a duplex and features a salon downstairs with a guest room and furnished balcony upstairs.
Modern and spacious, our Suites put a new spin on traditional mountain styles. With a living room below and a bedroom above, this little duplex has plenty to offer.
Surface: 64 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Heated Indoor swimming pool
- A New Outdoor Swimming Pool with mountain views (Spring 2022)
- New Cardio Equipment and a New Fitness Room
- Il Piemonte Main Restaurtant: (new terrace at the main restaurant)
The main restaurant proposes 4 different ambiences. One of the rooms has a terrace with a breath taking panoramic view.
- La Tana Specialty Restaurtant: (renovated and redecorated in a “baroque-chic” style)
Restaurant serving mountain specialities such as fondue or pierrade*
- La Trattoria Italian Restaurtant: (completely renovated and expanded)
La Trattoria serves typical Italian meals on the go as well as pasta, pizzas, cheeseplates, and «curedmeats». The perfect way to fuel up after a morning on the slopes.
Enjoy lunch up on the slopes in one of the fantastic Italian altitude restaurants.
- La Lanterna Main Bar: (Expanded public areas and + 100m2 more space for higher capacity and flow.)
In a festive, friendly ambience, the main bar welcomes you in the heart of the Resort; a great selection of cocktails to choose from.
Le Dolce Vita lives up to its name! An exclusive lounge bar on the 2nd floor of the Resort, this is a cosy and intimate space with a friendly atmosphere and upscale decor.