- In the heart of the 3 Valleys, Club Med Val Thorens Sensations is a contemporary ski-in, ski-out Resort offering exceptional skiing and après-ski.
- The Resort offers breathtaking panoramic views over the entire ski domain from the main terrace and rooms.
- The brightly coloured exterior gives the architecture a bright spirit that echoes the lively mood associated with Club Med and the activities staged indoors.
Val Thorens Sensations has 384 rooms featuring top-end design providing maximum light and comfort for guests.
Enjoy the fabulous views over the highest ski domain in the Alps from your room.
Elegant rooms with a view, ideal for resting after a day in the open air.
Surface: 24 m² - 39 m²
Spacious, comfortable and contemporary room with a lounge area.
Surface: 24 m² - 43 m²
The luxury of space and a truly fabulous view for this elegant Suite with balcony.
Surface: 44 m² - 54 m²
Enjoy a warm, refined ambience in this Junior Suite with a furnished balcony looking onto the mountains.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Cardio/weights room
- Fitness classes
- Climbing wall
- Turkish bath
Located on the first floor this restaurant features a terrace and offers a warm and friendly atmosphere. Enjoy the new generation buffet concept with the best of mountain cuisine.
- The Epicurious Specialty Restaurant:
This new concept restaurant offers a variety of great eating experiences in a ‘Gourmet Lounge’. Either enjoy a gourmet picnic for lunch, some tea in the afternoon or a tasting menu in the evening put together by double Michelin-starred chef courtesy Edouard Loubet.
For keen skiers the self-service corner in the ski room has hot drinks and snacks to take away.
A buzzing bar in the heart of the Resort with warm colours and large windows.
- The Epicurious Wine Tasting Bar:
Enjoy intimate evenings in the lounge bar, located inside the Epicurious Gourmet Lounge area.