- For exhilarating winter sports and amazing après ski, Club Med Arcs Extrême is the place to be.
- This adults-only resort sits at 2,000 metres in the spectacular Savoie region, with ski-in ski-out access to Paradiski®️.
- With 200 km of runs and snow sports galore, from skiing and snowboarding to skating and ice falls, this all-inclusive ski resort lives up to its reputation for intensely sporty ski breaks.
- Off the slopes, the party’s only just begun. At 11pm, the all-day open bar turns into a nightclub with guest DJs, live music and themed nights guaranteed to keep you partying all night long.
This impressive 10 storey wooden building sits facing the Alpine summits. Each of the practical, cosy rooms has its own balcony. Soak up the sun there in the morning if your room faces the slopes, or in the afternoon if you have a view of the summits.
A claret colour scheme and modern furniture make these rooms feel cosy. Enjoy the unrestricted view, drinking in the sunshine and mountain view.
Surface: 13 – 15m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
The warm and friendly restaurant has a new, contemporary ambience, ideal for relaxing with friends and enjoying great international and themed buffets, lunchtime and evenings, after a great day on the slopes.
- L’Aiguille Rouge Specialty Restaurant:
L'Aiguille Rouge is a popular restaurant in the Arcs Extrême resort, and is the perfect place for an evening meal in an intimate setting. Enjoy the specialist Savoyard dishes, including fondue and pierrade, in this beautiful restaurant with table service. Booking is required, so make sure to do this at Reception.
Sit back and relax in the low key, no frills atmosphere at the main bar. The perfect place to unwind, from morning through to night, the bar's friendly touch will make you feel at home away from home. Cosy in with a cocktail, wine, or beer - this is a great place to make new friends or share some laughs with old ones.