- A warm atmosphere in the Resort featuring a renovated swimming pool and bar. Vibrant Mauritian colors are highlighted in the new design.
- A full excursion program to head out and discover the island. Albion’s location makes it the ideal base camp to visit both the north and south of the country.
- A brand-new concept is coming to the beach: local street food to enjoy with your toes in the sand. Everything is presented with a bohemian and colorful vibe. At night, the trees are lit up and magic is all around.
- Albion is your invitation to a true culinary voyage. The Resort has one of Club Med’s best food offerings and serves sublime dishes that combine local and international flavors.
- The activities program also pays homage to the location: a rum tasting to discover the best the island has to offer, Mauritian parties to immerse yourself in local culture, “Isla Club” garden parties, and more…
Nestling between luxuriant mountains and a turquoise sea, the 266 rooms and 23 Villas are scattered throughout the magnificent Resort and look out over the ocean or lush gardens.
- Superior room: (simple resfrenshments for summer 2022)
Relax in this gentle haven, where the natural beauty will contribute to restoring your own well-being. You can also opt for a Club Room with Sea View.
Surface: 41 m² - 50 m²
- Deluxe room: (simple refreshments for summer 2022)
A superb room where couples will feel totally spoilt. The private terrace with view over the garden and sea will provide moments of pure pleasure.
Surface: 50 m² - 50 m²
Each Suite is an invitation to enjoy Club Med comfort at its best. The bathroom has a skylight, and there is a shower on the terrace for when you get back from the beach. Every detail contributes to the exquisitely voluptuous feel: The elegant lounge with minibar, bedroom with king size bed and garden opening out onto the beach or nestling in the heart of lush and exotic nature.
Surface: 70 m² - 71 m²
NEW Yoga experience:
Trendy & Zen sport experience delivered in beautiful spots of the resort. Dedicated G.O trained by a certified partner Heberson Oliveira.
The yoga school is an included activity , accessible for all GMs from the age of 16, 6 days a week, 5 to 7 times a day.
NEW «Slow Classics»
Classical concerts with modern twist in unexpected& emblematic places of the resort Performances between 15th of June & 15th of September
The resort has 3 swimming pools:
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Children's pool
- Main swimming pool
- Zen swimming pool (Refreshed)
Feeling a bit peckish? Head for the beach where there's an exotic open-air café that highlights the island's street food. Faratas, a sort of Mauritian wrap, buddha bowls and falafel make up the colourful healthy menu. Don't forget to keep yourself hydrated. Detox water, fresh fruit juices and cocktails are on the menu.
- La Distillerie (Main restaurant):
Close to the swimming pool, this restaurant welcomes you for all your meals. Choose between the open air terrace, the covered terrace or the first-floor dining area with its magnificent view over the sea and the lagoon beside the Resort.
- Le Phare (Specialty restaurant):
A la carte restaurant serving typical Mauritian cuisine.
Whether taking a break from watersports or a sunbathing session, this stylish beach bar offers the perfect environment to enjoy your favourite drink in a tropical paradise.
Ideally situated, this bar is a great place to relax in an intimate setting. In the evening you can enjoy the magnificent colour of the lagoon.
Located beside the swimming pool and the buffet restaurant, this bar welcomes you in a relaxed and refined atmosphere.