- The classic French Alps-style Resort brings together high design and a warm and cozy vibe.
- The traditional architecture of the surrounding areas greatly influenced its aesthetic.
- Like a base camp at 1950m altitude, the Resort offers families a deep dive into nature just 20km as the bird flies from Mont Blanc.
- Beautiful terraces look out over the valley and the surrounding high mountain pastures while a large outdoor pool is the perfect place for a swim with year-round views of snowcapped peaks.
With a full southern exposure, 96% of the rooms have balconies, boasting views over the immense Tarentaise Valley and the summits of Vanoise National Park.
Warm wood finishes and textiles lend a mountain touch while the traditional clock and floral patterns from the Col du Petit Saint Bernard botanical garden complete the vibe.
- Surface: 24 m² - 28 m²
- 325 Superior Rooms
Outfitted with a sitting area and fully-stocked mini-bar. Possibility to convert into a triple occupancy room with a curtain to create a sleeping area for a child (11 years maximum).
- Surface: 27 m² - 32 m²
- 70 Deluxe Rooms
School of Hiking:
- An ideal starting point to discover exceptional panoramas.
- Hiking all outings are led by trained guides.
- Mountain biking school led by expert instructors
- Each outing is grouped by skill level: Beginner, expert, advanced
- Bike equipped with a battery that gives a pedaling boost and helps bikers exert themselves.
- An activity adapted for the broader public that brings together all ages and physical conditions and allows non athletes to bike alongside more advanced bikers.
- A new activity for a Summer Mountain Resort, which is perfectly in line with the legendary cycling destination.
- it has become more and more popular in recent years. The Alps are the perfect place to experience it! Led by specialized guides. Activity offered in 100% of Club Med's resorts.
Golf (at extra cost):
- 9 hole compact golf. Course duration: 1h15. Green fee and driving range. Equipment hire available.
2 Pools for High-Altitude Swimming
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor: a 14mx8m pool equipped with high speed swimming jets, a steam room and a relaxation area.
- Outdoor: a 20mx5m pool that is perfect for swimming laps. Two jacuzzis and a large exterior terrace.
- San Bernardo Gourmet lounge:
The San Bernardo Gourmet Lounge is open all day to satisfy appetites large and small, transforming into an intimate restaurant when night falls. You’ll love the table service, subdued ambiance and a menu featuring the specialities of Savoie and the Aosta Valley. Will it be fondue savoyarde or polenta with ceps? Tartiflette or Tometta? All you have to do is choose...
You’ll be eating under the watchful eye of the Saint Bernards that stand guard in each of the restaurant's four spaces, separated by elegant slatted wooden partitions. This charming space has been inspired by mountain life with a special area reserved for families featuring soft colours, flowers and Christmas baubles.
The Hannibal bar and lounge is divided into a range of spaces that give guests a number of vibes to choose from. Some may opt to stay close to the bar and stage, while others will head straight to the areas that look out onto the panoramic exterior terraces.