What is Club Med?
Club Med is a concept of an all-inclusive vacation "village", a sporty and natural outdoor vacation in a relaxed and stylish ambiance.
This idea was founded by Gérard Blitz in 1950, and till now, it has earned them several awards, including the Globe Travel Award, the travel field's equivalent of an Oscar.
Club Med presently operates about 70 Resorts in 26 countries spread over the five continents, three-quarters of which are 4-Trident and 5-Trident Resorts.
Each of Club Med's resorts is a unique setting nestled in the most beautiful natural landscapes. All of the villages integrate into their natural and cultural environment while drawing inspiration from it.
Club Med offers a deeply fulfilling experience to all, whether they are young families, couples or 3G travelers.
What is included in your vacation with Club Med?
- Accommodation: PREMIUM AND REFINED
- Gourmet Dining: Full Board Cuisine and all-day snacks
- Open Bar: Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic drinks
- Sports & Leisure: Unlimited water and land sports
- Relaxation: Health and Wellness activities
- Childcare: Unique Programs for Kids 4 - 17
- Free Wi-Fi: Everywhere in the resort
- Entertainment: For Kids and Adults, Day and Night
- Gratuities: Taxes and Tips always included
- Ski lift pass.
- Ski & snowboard lessons for all levels.